FF16 update 1.03 (version 1.000.003) patch notes details released for PS5 players. According to the official FF16 1.03 patch notes, the latest update adds new features and options to the game. Apart from this, the latest FF16 patch 1.03 also increased the camera sensitivity and add new controller layouts.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, some players were experiencing issues. Today’s FF16 version 1.03 (1.000.003) will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
FF16 Update 1.000.003 Patch Notes – July 6, 2023
- New System Tab Additions:
- Motion Blur Strength: Adjust the strength of motion blur when in motion.
- Player Follow (Movement): Disable camera following during player movement.
- Player Follow (Attack): Disable camera following during player attacks.
- Camera Sensitivity Increase: Maximum camera sensitivity setting raised from 10 to 20.
- New Controller Layouts: Three new controller layouts introduced (types D, E, and F).
- Menu Stability Improvement: Fixes an issue affecting the stability of certain menus.
- Text Issue Corrections: Resolves various text-related problems.
Related: Final Fantasy 16 Trophies Guide.
Download free FF16 update 1.000.003 on PlayStation 5.