Fearmonium update 3 (July 17, 2021) is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Fearmonium patch notes, the latest update has revised balance, controls and key animations Apart from this, Fearmonium patch 1.0.3 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Fearmonium patch 1.0.3 will address a few of these errors.
Fearmonium Patch Notes – July 17, 2021
- Added a separate stamina bar for the dash;
- Increased hammer attack radius;
- Increased hammer attack speed;
- Dash now gives invulnerability even without a special item;
- The time of invulnerability after taking damage has been extended;
- The “unconscious” item increases the invulnerability time after receiving damage even more;
- The character moves forward during the attack only if the key is held in the direction of movement;
- Changed the way to control the wheel for selecting skills and items – now the button to the right moves the cursor clockwise, and to the left – anti-clockwise;
- Scooter control should become more convenient;
- Changed the ability “Audric” – now his head flies off, check it out yourself;
- Significantly increased “coyote time”;
- The school jock, throwing cheerleaders, now throws them a little more slowly, and the cheerleaders can be destroyed;
- Changed the ability “Agatha”;
- The wizard can now damage mobs;
- Increased missile speed;
- Reduced the price for improving the consolidation – (was 800, now 300 balloons);
- Antidepressant is now less greedy and has dropped the prices for hints on the map by about 10 times;
- Huge discounts on Vincent’s services. If earlier he took 200/300/400 balloons for improving abilities, now he takes 50/75/100);
- Felix fights much harder now;
- Reduced the amount of HP of the final boss;
- Reduced the amount of HP at the pre-final boss, but physically he became stronger;
- Thyroxine now drops even more frequently.
- Fixed bug with Pendelweiss on the swing;
- Fire now deals damage to a huge trees;
- Changed the hitbox of the big knight – now it is impossible to be killed by touching his leg;
- Fixed a bug when a pumped-up cat fell off platforms;
- Fixed a couple more places where the character rested against an invisible wall at the junction of the platforms;
- Soap bubbles are now destroyed after damaging the character in order to avoid repeated damage;
- In the place in the city where many players were disoriented due to hearts, hearts are now removed and only appear during the battle for the lighter;
- Fixed a rare bug when the whispers of hylophobia did not stop after killing the boss;
- Removed the possibility of accidentally losing one key when there are more than three of them in the inventory;
Download free Fearmonium update 1.0.3 for PC.