Farming Simulator 22 update 1.2 (New Free Content Update) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official FS22 update 1.2 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay optimization and changes. Apart from this, Farming Simulator 22 patch version 1.2 also includes performance improvements.
The game is now available on consoles and PC with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of bugs with the game.
Today’s FS22 patch 1.02 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Farming Simulator 22 patch 1.2 Patch Notes – December 16, 2021
16 New Machines, Including New Brands!
A free content update is available for Farming Simulator 22. It’s part of patch version 1.2 and adds a total number of 16 machines and tools to the game. A lot of other additions and quality-of-(farming)-life improvements as well. If you’re connected to the internet, the patch should be downloaded and installed automatically before the game is launched.
While the Case IH Quadtrac with up to 692 units of horsepower makes a well-deserved comeback alongside its brothers, the Case IH Rowtrac and the Case IH Steiger, new brands are introduced, too. American manufacturer ABI Attachments makes his debut alongside Danish Kongskilde Industries and the Dutch company Vervaet. See the complete list of additions to the dealership below.
- ABI 1600
- ABI 550
- Amazone T-Pack U
- Bomech Trac-Pack
- Case IH Steiger Quadtrac AFS Connect Series
- Case IH Steiger Rowtrac AFS Connect Series
- Case IH Steiger Wheeled AFS Connect Series
- Fliegl Agrartechnik Noah TTW 140
- Kongskilde GXF 3605 P
- Kongskilde GXT 13005 P
- Krone BiG Pack 1290 HDP VC
- Krone GX 520
- KUHN PRIMOR 15070 M
- Landini Series 7 Robo-Six
- Samasz Tornado 252
- Vervaet Hydro Trike 5×5
Changelog: Placeables, Field Info, Options & More
Numerous other additions and improvements enhance the farming experience: We also added new placeables like a mobile home and an old barn, including the option for free placement to allow for more dynamic farm building.
Meanwhile, working on the fields got a bit more intelligible, with the field info now showing yield potential and the recommended tool to remove weeds. Find the complete list below!
Changes & Improvements
- Adjusted contract vehicles accordingly as some had wrong tools for the job at hand
- Adjusted prices for used vehicle sale
- Adjusted repair costs
- Adjusted ridge markers on seeders to not dig up stones anymore
- Changed display of day numbers
- Changed price fluctuations display, so it shows actual history of prices of the last 12 months
- Fixed an issue where AI workers were unable to use and turn plows correctly
- Fixed an issue where leased machinery for a contract would disappear once accepted
- Fixed an issue where picking up objects as a client in MP could crash the game
- Fixed an issue where playing with a custom season length could cause issues in weather forecasts or indefinite rain/snow
- Fixed an issue where some contracts were unable to be finished
- Fixed an issue where the AI worker would continuously get paid even though the game was paused
- Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t start on certain Intel GPUs
- Fixed an issue where using DLSS could result in some “ghosting” artifacts
- Fixed an issue where using DLSS on supported cards could lead to a black screen
- Fixed an issue where using the Big Bag lifter tool could cause the game to freeze or crash
- Fixed an issue where vehicles would get duplicated when reset
- Fixed an issue with animals running around the place when they shouldn’t
- Fixed an issue with the map filter overlays displaying the “needs plowing” and “needs lime” status incorrectly
- Fixed income of placeables to be consistent per year, now shown as income per month
- Fixed issues with emptying of bunker silos
- Fixed loan interest rates over a whole year
- Fixed Manure Heap and Manure Heap Extension, they are now working as expected
- Fixed reset of collectibles after they had all been collected
- Fixed Rostselmash Nova pipe unloading effect
- Fixed seed usage when direct-sowing grass
- Fixed sell point prices and price fluctuations
- Fixed switched fields and field numbers on Elmcreek map
- Fixed the rear paddle buttons on the Logitech G920 not being properly bound on Xbox
- Fixed tree growth to be the same independent of the length of a month
- Fixed various issues with manual shifted tractors
- Improved combine headers on sloping terrain
- Improved cotton bale loading
- Improved driving behavior of multi-axled trucks
- Improved pallet handling and performance
- Improved in-game help texts
- Reduced AI worker costs all around
- Fixed Arcusin Multipack D14 bale unload
- Added ability to enlarge ModHub screenshots when viewing the mod details
- Added ability to remove buildings on all four farms of the Elmcreek map
- Added AI support for reverse driving tractors (Vario 900 & Valmet 8750)
- Added Mobile Home placeable
- Added Old Barn placeable
- Added option for free placement of placeables
- Added option for higher fuel usage
- Added option to place vines and olives with parallel snapping
- Added yield potential and weed removing tool recommendation to the field info
- License Plate on Erlengrat now fully customizable
- Foliage in the distance can flicker in weird colors on certain hardware setups
- Random crashes when hiring AI worker
- Random cut down trees exploding visually in bizarre graphical glitches
- Random issue where pressing the “A” button on Xbox will not enter the vehicle shop
- Rare issue where game cannot be saved on Xbox
- Contract bonus yield is too high – enjoy it while it lasts
Farming Simulator 22 1.02 Patch Notes (Updated)
Added cross-platform multiplayer support.
Added various gameplay optimizations.
Addressed slot count-related issue.
Addressed some texture issues.
Fixed Farming Simulator 22 bugs related to crashes.
Added stability enhancements.
Added performance improvements.
Other minor bug fixes.
Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.01 Patch Notes
Stability and performance improvements.
Download free Farming Simulator 22 update 1.02 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.