[Farming Simulator 22] FS22 update 1.23 (1.12) is available on PS4, PC, PS5, and Xbox. According to the official FS22 1.23 patch notes, the update brings a new outfit, optimizations and bug fixes. Apart from this, FS22 patch 1.23 (version 1.022.000) also includes HORSCH AgroVation Pack DLC.
Recently, a major update added resolved issues with Manitou MC 18-4 and a crash with loading savegames. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of bugs with the game. Today’s FS23 version 1.23 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
FS22 1.23 Patch Notes (1.12) – August 3, 2023
- Added HORSCH “Farming Hero” Suit
Bugfixes & Changes
- Updated to Intel XeSS 1.1 upscaling
- Redesign of multiplayer menu with Arena / Bale Stacking modes
- Rebranded Ploeger AT5104 LNMS to Oxbo AT5104 LNMS including visual update, due to real-life rebranding
- Dedicated Server: Fixed performance issue when loading ModHub data
- Bugfixes in Arena and Bale Stacking modes
- Dedicated Server: Added auto activation for dependent mods
- Dedicated Server: Added dependent mod warning
- Dedicated Server: Added log rotation
- Dedicated Server: Added live preview of log files
- Dedicated Server: Added highlight of non ModHub mods
- Dedicated Server: Added additional server performance graph (Blue: System, Green: Process)
- Increased the max number of supported gamepad buttons to 128
- Increased the number of animal subtypes that each husbandry supports
Download free Farming Simulator 22 patch 1.23 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.