[Farming Simulator 22] FS22 update 1.15 is available on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. According to the official FS22 1.15 patch notes, the update added various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, FS22 version 1.15 (1.140.000) also contains stability fixes.
Recently, a major update added resolved issues with Manitou MC 18-4 and a crash with loading savegames. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of bugs with the game. Today’s FS22 patch 1.15 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
FS22 1.15 Patch Notes – October 26, 2022
Bugfixes & Changes
- Performance improvements
- Improved AI “Drive To” behavior
- Various crash fixes
- Fixed large save games on Xbox
- Fixed Fanatec wheels support on PS5
- Improved fadeout of 3D sounds
- Fixed animation of crane joysticks in cabin while not using easy arm control
- Fixed issues with mounting heavy vehicles via tension belts
- Fixed train slightly moving with automatic motor start turned off
- Fixed farm.xml file sizes on public dedi servers
- Fixed issues with AI driving into water
- Fixed unloading arm control on sugar beet harvesters
- Fixed dashboard display on MF 3707 AL
- Fixed AI turning with Einböck PNEUMATICSTAR-PRO
- Fixed Valtra A115 HI-TECH 4 config price
- Improved transmission setup on Landini REX 4
- Improved MAN TGX 26.640 stability
- Fixed indoor camera rotation on Schäffer 23E
- Fixed connection hoses and schema overlay on JCB 541-70
- Fixed hydraulic hoses of Krampe SKS backdoor
- Various visual fixes on Valtra A/N/Q/T Series
- Improved ingame help text
- Added Intel XeSS support
- Added option to define variable lengths for wood harvester cutting and option to toggle between them in both directions
- Added option to toggle between automatic and manual cutting for wood harvesters
- Max. tree cut diameter is now shown in the shop for wood harvesters
- Added header tilt feature for wood harvesters
- Added farmland ID to map overview
- Tree sapling type on pallets is now shown in the info box
- Added placeable position and rotation snapping in construction mode
- Added #class attribute to specify unload trigger class for unloading station
- Added #class attribute to specify load trigger class for loading station
- Added map and modDesc helpline support
- Added option for filltype spawnplaces
- Added object change support for single tension belts
- Added timeHours and timeMinutes dashboard type in enterable to create analog clocks
- New fertilizer and herbicide from HELM
- Addressed game crashing bugs.
- Added overall stability fixes.
- Added performance improvmenets.
- Other minor tweaks.
Farming Simulator 22 Platinum Expansion is coming on November 15th.
New Tree Species In Silverrun Forest
At the dealership, you find a new, bigger pallet of saplings (240 pieces) that includes the configuration option for the new tree types.
- The Ponderosa Pine (Pinus ponderosa) is a rather large pine, native to the mountainous regions of western North America. Not only that, it’s the most widely distributed pine species in North America. It’s used for building material and firewood.
- The Lodgepole Pine (Pinus contorta) is also very common in western North America, especially near the ocean shore. This evergreen conifer is often used in rural areas for log cabins, posts, fences, lumber, and firewood. In some parts of the world, it’s also popular for reforestation purposes.
- The Sequoia (Sequoioideae), also known as “redwoods”, are coniferous trees from a family of trees which includes the largest and tallest on our planet. They’re endangered and have been cultivated beyond their native habitats. They are not supposed to be chopped down but a great choice for reforestation.
Download free Farming Simulator 22 patch 1.15 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.