Farming Simulator 22 update 1.05 (1.050.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Farming Simulator 22 1.05 patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed the mod-related issues on consoles. Console players will see new mods showing up in the next hours. Apart from this, Farming Simulator 22 version 1.05 also includes general stability fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of bugs in the game. Today’s Farming Simulator 22 patch 1.05 will address a few of these issues.
Read more FS22 version 1.05 details below.
What is new in Farming Simulator 22 Patch 1.05 Notes (1.050.000)?- December 22, 2021
- Fixed pallet handling with Manitou MC 18-4
- Fixed issue when using tools with variable working width in Norwegian and Portuguese
- Fixed issue when using charging station in Czech
- Fixed issue when AI grain tank is almost full in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Fixed crash when loading savegames with corrupted trees (trees can still get corrupted when cutting)
- Fixed the mod related issues on XBOX and PlayStation. Console players will see new mods showing up in the next hours.
- Addressed game crashing bug.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Farming Simulator 22 version 1.05 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.