A new Farming Simulator 19 update 1.08 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Farming Simulator 19 1.08 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Farming Simulator 19 version 1.08 also added performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Farming Simulator 19 patch 1.08 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Farming Simulator 19 Update 1.08 patch notes
- Fixed non-constant speed with helpers driving choppers
- Fixed script errors with some mod maps with unsupported trains
- Fixed crash when exiting game
- Fixed functionality used by some mods (advanced foliage modifications)
- Farming Simulator 19 version 1.08 reduced specular lighting flickering
- Vehicles and sound improvements (graphics and quality)
- Fixed rare issues with bale collisions on consoles
- Performance improvements added with the Farming Simulator 19 1.08.
- Various sound improvements
- Added stability and performance improvements.
Farming Simulator 19 update 1.08 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.