Farming Simulator 19 update version 1.18 changelog is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official FS19 update 1.18 patch notes, the latest update added a new expansion pack and various improvements. Apart from this, Farming Simulator 19 patch 1.18 also includes hardware support for the Logitech 923 TrueForce wheels.
Previously, an update was released with various DLCs changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s FS19 patch 1.18 is expected to fix all these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Farming Simulator 19 patch 1.18?
- Adding compatibility for the Alpine Farming Expansion
- Fixed an issue with connection hoses of Alpine expansion tools on Xbox One
- Added default config mapping for Logitech 923 TrueForce
- Improved game’s behavior with tobii hardware (PC only)
- Added support for 3Dconnexion’s SpaceMouse (PC only)
- Improved pipe behavior on NH FR780 and Rostselmash F2650
- Fixed issue with surface sounds when players exit and reenter their vehicle
- Fixed visual issues on Fendt 900, Great Plains YP2425A, Kroeger TAW30, NH CR10.90 and Strautmann SEK 802
- Fixed issue with selling fill triggers while they are being filled
- Improved AI behavior when work area overlaps with next field area
- Improved AI behavior when using combined machines, it now uses the widest working width available
- Fixed AI being blocked by raising/lowering front tools
- Improved AI reversing behavior
- Reduced attacher joints size on Lizard Pickup 1978
- Fixed control issues with axis components + front loader tools
- Fixed crashing bugs.
- Fixed audio-related issues.
- Framerate drop and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes
Download Free Farming Simulator 19 update 1.18 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.