Far Cry New Dawn update 1.03 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Far Cry New Dawn 1.03 patch notes, the new update addresses issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. In addition, Far Cry New Dawn version 1.03 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, update 10 was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Far Cry New Dawn patch 1.03 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Far Cry New Dawn Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where during the mission “Jerome Comes Home”, Pastor Jerome does not enter the helicopter after being liberated.
- Fixed an issue where “The Prophecy” mission can’t be completed.
- Fixed an issue where pressing up on the D-Pad in the weapon wheel activates multiple actions simultaneously in “Shooter” vehicle mode
- Fixed an issue where Guns for Hire sometimes get stuck in vehicles
- Fixed an issue where when playing Far Cry New Dawn over multiple monitors, PC players will not see some benchmarking information.
Other Fixes Far Cry New Dawn 1.03
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Far Cry New Dawn version 1.03.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Far Cry New Dawn 1.03 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Far Cry New Dawn 1.03.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Far Cry New Dawn patch 1.03.
Far Cry New Dawn update 1.03 is now available for download in PS4 and Xbox One.