Far Cry 6 patch 1.11 (1.000.011) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Far Cry 6 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added Rambo All the Blood, quality of life changes, and bug fixes. Apart from this, FC6 update 1.11 also contains various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update was released with gameplay adjustments and optimizations. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Far Cry 6 version 1.11 will fix all these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Far Cry 6 update 1.11 patch notes (1.000.011)?
Rambo All the Blood
In “All the Blood”, you will be meet and help a Rambo superfan against the Yaran military in a blood-soaked rampage of vengeance straight out of an 80’s action blockbuster, blending stealth with over-the-top action and references to iconic Rambo moments. Upon completing this free mission, you will unlock the Vengeance Bow, a deadly explosive weapon effective against helicopters and heavy units.
Starting today, you will also be able to purchase the Rambo Bundle, giving you access to Rambo-inspired gear to customize their characters with, featuring the iconic gear, weapon, vehicle, and more from cinema’s most notorious guerrilla soldier.
Added an update to upgrading your Guerilla Camps while playing co-op. Previously, upgrading your Camp while you were playing with somebody else would trigger a consent popup for other players in the party when you were upgrading a building. With TU4 this is no longer the case, and you can freely upgrade your camp.
Ammunition pick-up from enemies:
Added a notification to the HUD when you are at the maximum ammunition and are trying to loot ammunition from enemies. Previously, you didn’t get any notification and it could be confusing why enemy bodies were highlighted but you wouldn’t receive any loot or notification.
Enemy health bars and icons in vehicles:
When dealing with enemies in vehicles it has been a bit difficult to differentiate between the vehicle health, enemy health and enemy type. Far Cry 6 update 1.08 changes the way this is displayed by hiding enemy markers while they are inside of a vehicle, to make fights more readable.
What is fixed in Far Cry 6 1.11 (1.000.011)?
- Addressed an infinite respawn loop during the “Paradise Lost” mission.
- Addressed an issue where the aim sensitivity to reset when closing the options menu.
- Addressed an issue where the HUD to completely disappear under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused warning messages to not correctly be affected by the Red Color Group settings in the Colors menu.
- Far Cry 6 Patch 1.08 fixed several issues that could cause the game to crash.
- Addressed an issue where a host to be unable to kick a client during a co-op session.
- Addressed an issue where enemy snipers to infinitely respawn in the restricted areas between Oasis Plains and Palma Forest.
- Far Cry 6 1.08 addressed an issue where enemies to respawn too frequently in the Costa Del Mar area.
- Addressed an issue where enemies to respawn too frequently in the Savannah Fields area.
- Addressed an issue where the mission not properly ending after completing “Operation National Treasure” after delivering the tank under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the enemy tagging to always be active, even when turning it off in the options menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “UI and Fonts scaling” options to not apply to all HUD elements when playing DLC.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to fall out of bounds when interacting with a Memory Link.
- Addressed a SNOWSHOE-73FDEEE5 error on Xbox consoles when using the Ubisoft Connect store.
- Addressed a black screen when launching Far Cry 6 on Xbox consoles under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an infinite loading screen after launching a DLC.
Xbox Series X | S
- Far Cry 6 update 1.08 addressed an infinite loading screen when starting a Special Operation.
- Fixed an issue that could soft lock the game or cause the game to crash if a player clicked the Ubisoft Connect button in the main menu with the Ubisoft Connect disabled.
Far Cry 6 1.11 Title Update 4 Download Size
- Without HD Texture Pack: 8.64 GB
- With HD Texture Pack: 12.33 GB
- ~12 GB
Xbox Series X | S:
- ~25 GB
- Between ~17 – 22 GB
- ~23 GB
Download free Far Cry 6 version 1.11 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.