Fallout 76 update 1.44 patch notes for PS4, PC, and Xbox One is now available for players. According to Fallout 76 1.44 patch notes, the latest update includes creature balance adjustments for One Wasteland and a few bug fixes. Apart from this, Fallout 76 patch 1.44 also added general stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 22 added One Wasteland, Daily Ops, and Legendary Perks, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are reporting several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fallout 76 version 1.44 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Fallout 76 1.44?
- PVP: Fixed an issue that could allow players to bypass the rules of PVP to kill neutral players.
- Weight Bench: The +2 Strength bonus offered by the Weight Bench no longer stacks repeatedly, and subsequent uses of the Weight Bench correctly refresh the buff’s duration. The Weight Bench has now been re-enabled, and you can once again use it to pump some iron.
- Scoreboard: Implemented additional preview images for the Armor Ace Bundle, which can be viewed by selecting Rank 100 on the Armor Ace Scoreboard.
- Added creature balance adjustments for One Wasteland.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Addressed crashing problems.
- Server disconnection issues addressed.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Fallout 76 update 1.44 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.