A new Fallout 76 (FO76) update 1.25 is now available on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the Fallout 76 version 1.25 patch notes, the latest update the new Meat Week Seasonal Event (available until August 8) as well as a number of bug fixes. Apart from this, the new FO76 update 1.25 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, a big patch 11 was rolled out with fixes for Adventure Mode, Nuclear Winter, gameplay changes, adjustments and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are reporting a number of issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fallout 76 version 1.25 is expected to resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fallout 76 update 1.25 patch notes
NEW SEASONAL EVENT: MEAT WEEK
Grahm is hosting a barbeque for all his human friends during the Meat Week Seasonal Event, and you’re invited! However, he’s going to need a whole lot of meat and a few helping hands to make sure everyone has a great time and can eat their fill.
Meat Week starts today at 12:00 p.m. EDT, lasts until 12:00 p.m. EDT on August 8, and is made up of two separate but related events: Primal Cuts and Grahm’s Meat-Cook.
PRIMAL CUTS EVENT
- Prime Beasts are on the prowl, and cuts of meat from these creatures make for some of the finest barbeque fare a friendly Super Mutant could ask for.
- You’ll receive some Prime Meat every time you complete a Primal Cuts Event. Bring it to Grahm’s Meat-Cook Event and add it to the grill for a special reward.
- Three Primal Cuts Event locations will appear on the Map simultaneously about every 15 minutes.
- Difficulty is tuned differently at each location so that adventurers of all levels can join the hunt for Prime Beasts.
GRAHM’S MEAT-COOK EVENT
- Grahm’s got his hands full manning the grill all week long at his Meat-Cook Event, which begins every hour in the Forest region.
- Join other Meat-Cook attendees to complete various activities that will ensure everyone has a blast, like playing musical instruments, roasting meat, and putting out fires, among others.
- If the Meat-Cook is a success, you’ll receive some barbeque-themed rewards. The better the party, the higher your chances at better loot.
- Remember to place any Prime Meat you’ve collected on the grill, and Grahm will give you a few Legendary Scrips as a “thank you” for your efforts.
Primal Cuts and Grahm’s Meat-Cook can be repeated as often as they’re available on the Map. Revisit them regularly to maximize your rewards during Meat Week.
- Radio: The cover of “Ring of Fire” from the Nuclear Winter trailer has been added to the Appalachia Radio playlist.
BUG FIXES in FO76 update 1.25
ART AND GRAPHICS
- Animation: The Cardinal Windchime now animates correctly when placed.
- Graphics: Lightning visual effects that appear when activating Pylons during the Encryptid Event no longer appear on the player’s screen.
- Power Armor: The Elder rank Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor Paint has received an updated paint job, featuring a more metallic finish.
- Power Armor: FO76 update 1.25 added an Officer insignia to the Officer rank Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor Paint.
- Textures: While wearing the Nuka Girl Rocketsuit, the character’s midriff no longer displays texture issues.
C.A.M.P., CRAFTING, AND WORKSHOPS
- Fertilizer Producers: No longer consume more C.A.M.P. budget than intended.
- Billboard: Lengthened the legs of the Billboard so they appear to sink into the ground when placed on sloped terrain.
- Headwear: The Wasteland Trapper Mask now correctly offers resistance to environmental hazards.
- Minigun: Applying the Chrome Plating Minigun Paint now correctly adds “Chrome” to the Minigun’s name in menus.
- Power Armor: The Hellfire Power Armor Paint’s Headlamp no longer appears to the side of the helmet when activated.
- Power Armor: Headlamp lights no longer appear near the player’s feet when using a Power Armor Paint in Adventure Mode that was unlocked by ranking-up in Nuclear Winter.
- Power Armor: The Inspect menu now correctly displays the selected item when inspecting items equipped to a Power Armor Chassis.
- Power Armor: Addressed a rare issue that could prevent a player from exiting Power Armor on level terrain.
- Enemies: Fallout 76 1.25 fixed an issue that could cause a ghoul to spawn inside an inaccessible building in Sutton.
- Weapons: The Cowboy Perk now correctly increases Laser Auto Pistol damage when equipped.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Stability: Implemented an improvement for server stability.
- Vending Machines: Music will no longer play when attempting to access a Vending Machine that’s currently in use by another player.
- Atomic Shop: Fixed an issue preventing PC players in China, Latin America, and Taiwan from purchasing Atoms.
- Atomic Shop: On PC, the “Confirm” button that appears when inspecting an item in the Atomic Shop can now be clicked to purchase that item.
- Atomic Shop: FO76 update 1.25 fixed an issue that could prevent the Atomic Shop from visually updating when switching categories after entering the Atomic Shop from locations other than the Main Menu.
- Notifications: When attempting to assign an item to a Vending Machine or Fermenter that is full, an error message will now appear to indicate that the item could not be assigned.
Other fixes in Fallout 76 1.25
- Fallout 76 1.25 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added fixes for matchmaking issues.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
Fallout 76 update 1.25 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.