Fall Guys version 1.06 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official Fall Guys update 1.06 patch notes, the latest game update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Fall Guys patch 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.06 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Fall Guys update 1.06?
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select Team modes only if team sizes can be equal
- Party members are now sorted first in spectator mode
- Players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit
- Fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game Store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
- Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- Added option to change the Jump button binding for Japan
- Trophy / Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages.
- Added controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
- Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Removed move speed nerf from Yellow Team (Don’t post this one)
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Gameplay optimizations added.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Fall Guys patch 1.06 on PlayStation 4.