Fall Guys update 1.30 is now available to download on PS4 and PC players. According to Fall Guys 1.30 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes. Apart from this, Fall Guys version 1.30 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new content, multiple Round variations, and much more.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.30 will fix a few of these issues.
Fall Guys 1.30 Patch Notes – October 5, 2021
4 additional Rounds will be coming to Xtreme Fall Guys later in the season:
- Skyline Stumble
- Treetop Tumble
- Lily Leapers
- Roll On
- Improvements to ball weights on rounds such as Fall Ball, Snowy Scrap, and Rock’n’Roll
- Roll On intro camera fixed
- ‘Monkey’ outfit no longer appears pinkish in team rounds
- Team colours are no longer different during the Victory screen than the ones displayed during a team round
- Custom Lobbies: Roll Call Show no longer skips to the final round when launched at max capacity in a Custom Lobby
- Fixed an issue where players could fall out of bounds on Lilly Leapers when being launched by the hammers
- Fixed an issue where Fall Guys could become stuck between the platforms and fans on Treetop Tumble
- Added various tweaks.
- Added stability fixes.
- Performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Fall Guys update 1.30 on PS4 and Xbox One.