Fall Guys update 1.21 patch notes for PS4 and PC is now available for players. According to Fall Guys 1.21 patch notes, the latest game update added various tweaks and fixed. Apart from this, Fall Guys version 1.21 also addressed issues related to minigames, matchmaking, and more.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game online related to connectivity. Today’s Fall Guys 1.21 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Fall Guys update 1.21?
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
Download free Fall Guys patch 1.21 on PlayStation 4 and PC.