Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.05 is now rolling out for PS4 and PC players. According to Fall Guys update 1.05 patch notes, the latest game update added a new Jump Showdown level(featured in the beta). Apart from this, Fall Guys patch 1.05 also fixed issues related to minigames, matchmaking issues, and more.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.05 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Fall Guys update 1.05?
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only – Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Fall Guys patch 1.05 on PlayStation 4.