Fall Guys update 1.16 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official Fall Guys 1.16 patch notes, the latest added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Fall Guys version 1.16 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big season 3 update added new features and changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.16 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Fall Guys 1.16?
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select Team modes only if team sizes can be equal
- Party members are now sorted first in spectator mode
- Players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit
- Fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game Store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
- Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- Added option to change the Jump button binding for Japan
- Trophy / Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages.
- Added controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
- Fall Guys 1.06 improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Removed move speed nerf from Yellow Team (Don’t post this one)
Download free Fall Guys update 1.06 on PlayStation 4 and PC.