Fall Guys update 1.16 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official Fall Guys 1.16 patch notes, the latest Season 3.5 update brings new features, various bug fixes, and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Fall Guys version 1.16 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big season 3 update added new features and changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.16 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Fall Guys 1.16?
- Fall Feed – Live on-screen updates of events that happen during the round.
- Brand new round added!
- More than 40 variations added for existing rounds.
- New shows and costumes to go live over the coming weeks.
- Godzilla, Sonic and Goose Game costumes are available in the regular store!
- Eliminated Fall Guys occasionally weren’t shown on the Qualification screen.
- When a player was spectating, the Post Processing effects were turned off on the client resulting in a washed out/faded appearance.
- Addressed performance degradation in certain rounds, especially ones containing egg objects.
- Fixed crashes in the Customiser due to low memory on certain machines.
- Being eliminated from the first round and then spectating resulted in no background audio for some remaining rounds.
- Improved Fall Guys ragdolling excessively when walking on puncher objects.
- [Ice Climb] The user does not get pushed back by the air current after colliding into the side of a moving fan.
- [Hex-A-Gone] During gameplay, the client seemed to temporarily ’freeze’ everything before suddenly resuming.
Download free Fall Guys update 1.06 on PlayStation 4 and PC.