Factory Town update .209 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Factory Town patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Factory Town patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Factory Town Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
- Single-placed chutes will automatically create a Grabber if next to a building. This will not be performed if another path or building exists at the other endpoint, and the placement position is flat, as it is ambiguous which way the direction of travel should be
- Fixed visible seams in water
- Fixed ambient audio loading incorrect clip on first map launch
- Directional arrows near buildings are no longer displayed when building chutes or belts – it is irrelevant now that buildings do not auto-output in their facing direction
- Environmental audio will crossfade between clips when changing
- AoE Radius is shown when placing or moving a Town Center
- Can now remove an input binding in Controls by right-clicking on the item and hitting ‘Remove’
- File ‘Show’ button is disabled for Steam Cloud saves as it is not possible to derive the parent directory