A new Factory Town update 1.6 is now available on PC(Steam). According to the official Factory Town patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life fixes and changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Factory Town patch 1.6 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Factory Town Patch Notes – December 1, 2021
- Fixed pipe connectors failing intermittently if they were built vertically over an underground pipe connector
- “Quick Access” button replaced with “Remove Block” button on bottom-left button grid
- Changed icon of “Remove Block”
- Fixed ability to bypass research requirements by using Enter to submit a selection on the Build menu
- Fixed bug: Log Bridges were not calculating navigation height correctly, resulting in workers clipping through them
- Improved visibility of numbers on Computational blocks, especially on underground layers
- Fixed Logistics & Computational blocks being invisible on the Mining layer
- Fixed bug: OmniPlanters were not highlightable or selectable
- Updated Localization
- If a map fails to load, error is displayed and player can exit back to main menu, instead of causing system hang