A new Factory Town update 1.4 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Factory Town patch notes, the latest hotfix added various quality of life improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Factory Town patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Factory Town Patch Notes – November 23, 2021
- When Zoom In / Zoom Out is mapped to a key instead of scroll view, it will now zoom gradually instead of instantly to maximum value
- Added option to invert X and Y axis of camera in Options / Interface
- Fixed erratic ‘path filter’ UI icon when building chutes / pipes
- Added “More” button on most entities that opens up new list of actions, letting you delete an object just from mouse clicks
- Workers do a better job of trying to find alternate positions to load or unload at a building, if their initial position is blocked by another worker
- Updated Localization for Simplified Chinese