Factory Town update 1.3 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Factory Town patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Factory Town patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Factory Town Patch Notes – November 22, 2021
- Fixed bug: changing Master Volume would not immediately update Ambient Audio volume.
- Fixed bug: Remedy could not be sold in Campaign 3 even though it could be produced.
- The Delete command now works when moving items.
- Fixed bug: trying to load a Scenario or Start Map in the Create Custom Map screen would result in loading screen that doesn’t disappear.
- Removed ‘No Valid Output’ alert when chute enters a building through its front center attachment point.
- Added “Incompatible with Chute” alert when a Grabber over a Chute is filtered for an item that can’t be transported on a Chute.
- Fixed bug: Pipe Connectors placed underground on existing pipes would not automatically configure an Access Type, so items would default to skip it entirely.
- Potentially fixed bug where crops would sometimes stop growing.