Factory Town update 1.12 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Factory Town patch notes, the latest hotfix added new features, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Factory Town patch 1.12 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Factory Town Patch Notes – January 12, 2022
- Can place multiple Farm Tiles, Tree Planters, and OmniPlanters at once by using click & drag to select a region, and/or use the Cursor Tool Size options (PageUp and PageDown)
- Infinite Air Temple Speed research cost increased from 10K Yellow Coins to 100K Yellow Coins
- ‘Flat’ map preset now has Additional Biome setting for ‘Flat With Desert’ so maps using this preset can have access to desert resources
- Fixed some roads & foot paths being displayed at extremely high elevation if they were copied & pasted from hilly terrain onto flat terrain
- Copying a Biome would unintentionally apply edits to the source preset biome
- Farming / Mining actions (like placing ores) were visible even if the required technology was disabled via game rules
- Pipes and Mine Shafts that should have been hidden or locked due to research were available via buttons on the underground views
- Creating a custom map with > 4 starting terrain chunks would not create Temples or Trading Posts on those chunks
- Selecting a category in the Build menu would not preserve its visual highlight
- Fixed some missing localizations in the Biome Editor menus
- Some pop-up menus when editing a Biome would appear underneath the previous menu
- Roads & foot paths were not being evaluated for correct support / terrain requirements during copy/paste