A new Factory Town update 1.10 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Factory Town patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Factory Town patch 1.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Factory Town Patch Notes – December 23, 2021
- Splitters now have an Output Ratio that can be assigned for each direction. When cycling through output directions they will attempt to output the specified number before moving on to the next output direction.
- Splitters have a “Overflow” attribute that you can set to Hold or Bypass. “Hold” will strictly enforce the output ratio, disallowing items from exiting other directions if the specified direction is blocked. “Bypass” will allow items to continue through if the first attempt fails
- Can assign names to all buildings, worker units, and railway cars
- Context Commands window was not visible
- Inventory Sensors would ignore signal tag filters when processing inventory changes for units stopped at a target block
- Fixed bug: Many logistic blocks that had “On Entered” function triggers that would not activate (e.g. Grabber, Splitter, Filter)
- Fixed bug: Unexpected behavior could occur after removing pipe items within an Agent Trigger