Factorio update 1.1.50 (December 23, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update added new features, fixes, and improvements.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.50 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio 1.1.50 Patch Notes – December 23, 2021
- The permissions list in the permissions GUI can now be localised.
- Removed feature where reactor collision box would increase when connected to neighbouring reactor (character can now walk in-between connected reactors)
- Addressed that biters could get stuck trying to attack an entity they were standing on.
- Fixed issue regarding placing an electric pole over a ghost of an electric pole connected to an enabled power switch.
- Addressed a crash related to units and mod events.
- Fixed ghost entities of other forces being considered valid drop targets.
- Addressed ghost electric poles connecting to electric poles of other forces. Neutral force is exempt from this fix, it can connect to everything.
- Fixed that LuaEntity::disconnect_neighbour was unable to disconnect specified pair of electric poles when they were on different surfaces.
- Addressed gate cloning related to opened state.
- Addressed that on_game_created_from_scenario event didn’t fire after pressing “Save and Play” from map editor.
- Added LuaTilePrototype::check_collision_with_entities, false by default. If set to true – checks for collisions with entities before building or unearthing the tile.
- Removed ReactorPrototype::neighbour_collision_increase.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.50 for PC.