F1 22 update 1.08 patch notes details are available for PS4, PS5(version 1.008.000), PC, and Xbox console players. According to the F1 22 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashes, lag, stuttering and more. Apart from this, F1 22 patch 1.08 (1.008) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update 1.05 added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Recently, update 1.07 was also released with new changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several F122 issues. F1 22 version 1.08 will address a few of these issues. Read more details here.
F1 22 Patch 1.08 Notes – August 4, 2022
- Addressed a bug where driver number 23 is incorrectly available for use
- Fixed a bug where the engineer incorrectly states DSQ’d cars are still running.
- Addressed audio stuttering issues.
- Added AI improvements.
- Added stability and performance fixes.
- Automatic gearbox hits rev-limiter for too long before upshifting.
- AI straight line speed after slow corners.
- Races not starting when host spectates the formation lap.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free F1 22 update 1.08 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox Series X/S.