F1 2021 update 1.17 (1.017) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to F1 2021 1.17 patch notes, the latest update brings various online gameplay fixes and other improvements. Apart from this, F1 2021 version 1.17 (1.017.000) also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new DLC and various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2021 version 1.17 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
F1 2021 1.17 Patch Notes (1.017) – March 28, 2022
- Addressed an issue where if a player joined during the grace period of a qualifying session, they would be unable to start the race.
- Fastest lap point is no longer removed after editing results in Leagues.
- Grid penalties now correctly carry over from sessions in Leagues if they are completed at different times.
- Red Bull White livery added as an option to use on the Player Car.
- Improved AI Behaviour in sessions when they are on in-laps with faster cars approaching.
- Addressed an issue where Victory VO may not play at the end of a race.
- Addressed a calibration issue with the Fanatec CSL DD pedals.
- Addressed an issue where the R&D completed or failed screen would show up blank.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
Download free F1 2021 update 1.17 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.