A new F1 2021 update 1.14 released on PC. According to the official F1 2021 patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s F1 2021 patch 1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
F1 2021 Patch Notes – December 6, 2021
- F2 2021 season update has been added
- Addressed an issue with a lack of force feedback on Logitech G923 wheels for PC players
- Fixed an issue where team badge and sponsors would not appear on the player’s helmet
- Reduced time between stops when a team is double stacking cars in the pits
- Adjusted track limits at turns 1 and 14 on Portimao
- F2 2020 Sprint race will now correctly use the results from the feature race if a custom grid is used
- Addressed an issue where Imola was using the incorrect garages for the player car
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
The following changes were added previously.
- Jeddah has been added to the game
- Added option to enable or disable Pit Lane Tyre Temperature simulation so cars that box closer to the pit lane entrance are not disadvantaged by colder tyres as they exit the pit lane.
- 2021 Red Bull has been reverted to their traditional livery with a visual update to closer match the real season
- Added option to disable driver moves in career
- Equal performance has been added to Grand Prix mode using F1 2021 cars
- Users kicked from a session due to the timer running out are no longer banned from the session
- Host-spectators will now correctly see the race starts lights go out at the same time as racers
- Addressed an issue where the “Advance” button could disappear from a career save
- R&D progress history screen now looks correct with the increased number of available tracks
- Victory VO can now correctly be previewed within the item store
- Addressed an issue where users could go out of world in photo mode on Imola
- Fanatec CSL DD pedals now have the correct brake and throttle thresholds
- DRS white line has been adjusted on Imola to match the activation point
- General stability improv