A new F1 2020 version 1.18 for PS4, PC and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to F1 2020 update 1.18 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, F1 2020 patch 1.018 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with a new DLC and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2020 patch 1.18 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Read what is new in F1 2020 update 1.18 patch notes?
- Xbox One wheels controls will no longer control the car and camera at the same time.
- In Driver Career players with driver moves set to off can now move teams.
- In My Team Career the vehicle performance index will correctly update when unprotected upgrades are lost due to a regulation change.
- Nvidia DLSS anti aliasing is now available on graphics cards that support it.
- Azerbaijan pit building now has correct collision.
- Venom Hurricane wheel is now supported on PS4.
- Team HQ interviews will now trigger in the second season and beyond.
- F1 Championship winner garage celebration will now correctly play.
- Championship points are now shown in Classic era.
- Fixed a crash in Splitscreen when P1 retires from OSQ.
- Multi Function Display now shows New or Used for tyre compounds.
- Custom race strategies will no longer under fuel the car in wet weather.
- Some sponsor bonuses will no longer incorrectly be awarded for multiple practice or qualifying sessions in addition to the race.
- Results of previous seasons which are shorter than your current season will now be displayed correctly.
- Fuel Assist will no longer force the player to use Rich mix in the race Strategy Practice Programme.
- Added various visual improvements.
- Fixed several glitches.
- Fixed crashed issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free F1 2020 version 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.