F1 2019 update 1.07 is now rolling out for PC players. This update will soon available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official F1 2019 version 1.07 patch notes, the new update brings changes for League AI difficulty, sprint races, Grid penalties and more. Apart from this, the new F1 2019 version 1.07 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous update was released with fixes and various changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2019 patch 1.07 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2019 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- League AI difficulty now goes up to 110
- F2 cars will no longer start sprint races or one-shot qualifying with cold tyres
- F1 setups can no longer be applied to F2 cars
- Grid penalties now apply correctly after taking new parts out-with the initial allocation between qualifying and race
- France pitlane has been updated for the 2019 season
- Cars are now less cautious of unsafe releases in the pitlane
- Nvidia Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) and AMD FidelityFX Upscaling and FidelityFX Sharpening are now available as Anti-Aliasing options on applicable devices
- HDR is now selectable when running in DX12 on PC after F1 2019 1.07
- Report codes are now shown on the pause menu in all game modes
- Stopped players on Xbox One from being able to invite to Ranked sessions by using Party Chat
- Reduced GPU usage in the front end
- F2 wet tyres will now have a longer life
- Helicopters are no longer flying at increased speeds
- Various other fixes and stability improvements
F1 2019 update 1.07 for is now available for download on PC.