F1 2018 update 1.10 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available. According to the official F1 2018 1.10 patch notes, the latest update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the new F1 2018 patch 1.10 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous major big update was released with fixes and various changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2018 patch 1.10 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2018 Version 1.10 Update Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Players will no longer be incorrectly overtaken under the Safety Car when they have high engine or gearbox wear.
- F1 2018 1.10 fixed an issue that caused AI drivers with a puncture to not pit.
- Numerous improvements to the Interviews with Claire.
- Co commentator commentary should now always play correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the track rubbering in and marbles not working.
- Players will no longer be able to select reverse gear while driving forwards.
- F1 2018 version 1.10 updated the Power Unit & Gearbox Management tutorial audio in German to correctly reflect the 2018 rules.
- Fixed players occasionally getting stuck waiting for players in Multiplayer when loading in to OSQ.
F1 2018 update 1.10 is now available for download on PC. This update will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One.