F1 2018 update 1.15 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available. According to the official F1 2018 version 1.15 patch notes, the latest update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the new F1 2018 1.15 patch also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous update was released with fixes and various changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2018 patch 1.15 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2018 Update 1.15 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Safety Rating and Skill Rank should no longer reset on Xbox One
- Fixed several issues where spectators and players could get stuck in a perpetual load state in multiplayer
- The Safety Car/Virtual Safety Car should no longer trigger after a flashback
- F1 2018 1.15 addressed an issue where teams would value showmanship and sportsmanship incorrectly in contract negotiations
- Wheels should no longer feel like they are losing power/force feedback mid race
- Near/far chase camera should no longer jump when entering and exiting the pits after F1 2018 version 1.15
- Fanatec CSL Elite should be able to be calibrated correctly after a fresh boot
- Rev lights should now function correctly on Fanatec CSL Elite on PC
- Trigger rumble option “Auto” should now work as intended on PC
- Frame rate capping should now reach the maximum FPS cap on PC
- F1 2018 version 1.15 added various stability and performance fixes
F1 2018 update 1.15 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available for download.