F1 2018 update 1.13 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available. According to the official F1 2018 1.13 patch notes, the latest update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the new F1 2018 patch 1.13 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous update was released with fixes and various changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2018 patch 1.13 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2018 Patch 1.13 Update for PS4, Xbox One, and PC – Patch Notes
- F1 2018 1.13 added option to disable tyre carcass temperature – the Tyre Temperature option can be found in Gameplay Settings and there are two choices: ‘Surface & Carcass (Simulation)’, which is the setting that 2018 has used up to this point, and the alternative ‘Surface Only’ option.
- Fixed an issue where online stats would fail to update correctly. If your stats fail to update after this patch, please let us know in the Discussion thread, please be sure to include the platform you are on and which stats are not updating for you.
- F1 2018 patch 1.13 improved times generated when a session is fast forwarded or Flying Lap / Return To Garage are used (i.e. time is skipped / accelerated). This will prevent times being generated that are around a second a lap too quick on the higher difficulty settings.
- F1 2018 update 1.13 increased frequency of safety car deployment for multiplayer.
- Fixed issue where teams would value showmanship and sportsmanship incorrectly in contract negotiations.
- Fixed an issue where the safety car could incorrectly come out after using a flashback.
- F1 2018 1.13 fixed an issue in online sessions where players would occasionally load into the incorrect track.
- Fixed an issue where certain PCs would use the incorrect audio update rate.
- Fixed an issue in the UDP telemetry output where the PlayerIndex value would change to the incorrect player when entering spectator mode.
- F1 2018 patch 1.13 fixed a bug that meant players could be given a speeding in the pit lane penalty even if they were below the speed limit and had the limiter on when they crossed the limiter line.
- Fixed a bug that meant the AI would sometimes not go out to do a second hot lap in Qualifying.
- Safety car improvements when picking up the lead car when they are close to backmarkers.
- F1 2018 update 1.13 fixed a bug that caused AI cars to be teleported back to the pit lane when loading a mid session save created in the garage while the player is in the garage. This could cause the AI to set very short sector times.