Eternal Return update 0.51 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Eternal Return patch notes, the latest update added new skins, emotes, system changes, and much more.
Previously, a big update added new changes, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Eternal Return patch 0.51.0 will address a few of these issues. Read more details here.
Table of Contents
What is new in Eternal Return February 2 Update?
Team mode adjustments will be changed overall with the introduction of Auto Revive in team modes.
- Melee Characters (All)
- Damage dealt in Duo +10%
- Damage dealt in Squad +5%
- Ranged Characters (Adela and Alex will be considered Ranged characters)
- Damage dealt in Duo +6%
- Damage dealt in Squad +3%
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Kill Announcements now display skins if they are equipped.
- Second Wind and other related skills will now properly remove Stasis.
- The duration of Assembly’s shield overlapping penalty will now properly work as intended.
- Targeted materials will now be properly marked on all occasions
- Certain bushes in Uptown are now fixed to work as intended.
- Double clicking the skill icon of a targetable skill will no longer cause it to self-cast.
- Items will now be accurately checked when picking up a targeted item after changing saved plans in-game.
- Tooltips, Replay System & Practice Mode bugs have been improved overall
Character & Weapon Improvements
- Nathapon:Basic attacks no longer work when Blinded.
- Aiden:The icon for movement speed increase after Overcharge’s (P) expiration is now be properly displayed.
- Aiden:The slow from Dissipation (W) is now properly considered a ‘slow’ when interacting with other skills.
- Aiden:Killing an enemy with Backstep (E1) no longer enables Bolt Rush (E2).
- Various other bugs have been fixed.
- Saved plans during Character Select no longer displays outdated plans.
- Another player dodging queue during Quick Start no longer causes overlapping text.
- Switching modes during solo matchmaking is no longer possible.
- Chatting for spectators in Custom games is now fixed to work properly.
- Chat during Character Select is now fully displayed properly.
- The duration between loading tips is now longer and prioritizes tips regarding gameplay.
- The UI for Character Selection has been improved to fit 21:9 resolutions.
- Critical strike chance is now accurately displayed in saved plan creation.
- Team Finder UI no longer lingers on the main lobby screen.
Download free Eternal Return update 0.51.0 on PC (Steam).