[Elder Scrolls Online] ESO version 2.43 is rolling out on PS4, PS5 (1.008), and Xbox One. According to the official ESO 2.43 patch notes, the latest update addresses a couple common crashes and fixes some issues found in the new dungeon, Scrivener’s Hall. Apart from this, ESO update 2.43 also includes stability and performance fixes. The size of this patch is approximately 1.16GB for PS4 and 498MB for PS5.
Previously, a major ESO update 36 added Legacy of the Bretons adventure: Firesong DLC to the game where you can explore the island of Galen and dive deep into the culture and histories of Tamriel’s druids. While doing so, collect new item sets, unique collectibles, Antiquities, achievements, and more.
Unfortunately, players reporting several problems with the game. Today’s ESO version 2.43 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
[Elder Scrolls Online] ESO 2.43 Patch Notes – April 12, 2023
- Fixed an issue where the cost of sneak was being charged twice per tick.
- Fixed an issue where you could activate synergies more times than intended.
- Scrivener’s Hall
- The Unburnt Footwork achievement can now only be obtained in Veteran difficulty, as intended.
- Ozezan the Inferno
- The visual combat indicator for Sand Storm is now more visible.
- Damage over Time effects will no longer linger on Valinna after she moves to the final fight space.
- Valinna can no longer be killed earlier than intended.
- Valinna will now always cast Scorching Heat when intended and her Immolation Trap will properly show a combat indicator when detonated.
- Maw of Lorkhaj
- Dro-m’Athra Shadowguards will no longer remove taunt effects just prior to using their Void Rush ability.
- Fixed an issue that caused Conquest Board Missions to not properly update the following achievements:
- Glory to the Ebonheart Pact
- Glory to the Aldmeri Dominion
- Glory to the Daggerfall Covenant
- Replaced some loadscreens that previously featured some unfortunately cropped characters.
- Known Issue: You’ll still occasionally see Naryu without most of her head visible, which we will fix in a future patch.
- Fungal Grotto II
- The Spawn of Mephala’s corpse can now always be looted regardless of your character’s positioning when the boss is defeated.
- Removed a duplicate copy of the “The Best of Friends” achievement.
- Removed an empty, placeholder achievement that was visible in the list of achievements.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when having corpse targeting skills equipped.
- Fixed an issue that could cause grouped players to crash when groupmates received major or minor buffs.
- Fixed an issue where some inputs would no longer work in Gamepad Mode after using a wayshrine.
- Removed a whirlpool to nowhere in a certain river.
- Updated the tooltip text for Bloodmoon and Blood Ritual to reflect it being on a weekly timeframe.
Download free ESO version 2.43 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.