ESO patch 2.16 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official ESO update 2.16 patch notes, the latest Elder Scrolls Online update 2.06 added several crash fixes, changes, and more. Apart from this, the new ESO version 2.16 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update was released which added a new Greymoor expansion pack to the game. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released with various fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.16 will fix a few of these problems.
What is new in today’s ESO update 2.16?
Combat and Gameplay
- Fixed a calculation error in the Rationer star’s effect.
- Updated the Rationer Champion Star to only provide a duration bonus to stat-altering foods and drinks. This Champion Star was never intended to affect the duration of such foods and drinks.
- The pre-game music during startup no longer starts playing briefly before the Bethesda animation.
- Fixed an issue where Ayleid Apex and Radiant Apex mounts could not be previewed in the Crown Store if you were inside your Tamrielic home.
- Fixed an issue that could occasionally result in the guild store tax not getting deposited into the guild bank.
- Fixed a crash that could occur involving art assets with visible effects.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving the Champion Point menu.
- Reduced the delay when entering or withdrawing from the Guild Bank.
- Information about offline players from the Friends/Guild lists are now correctly shown for players that have been offline for a while.
- Fixed an issue where the keybind for quickslotting items would display in the incorrect location.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the inventory to not display properly when quickly switching between it and another screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented scrolling the list of offerings in a trade window.
- Fixed an issue where the visual state of Champion stars would not display properly in some cases.
Quest and Zones
- The Emperor’s Secret: Fixed an issue if you attempted to use the cart to Riften, multiple errors would occur unless your character was standing in the correct spot.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some NPCs around Southpoint to respawn too quickly.
- In His Wake: Corporal Bredrek will no longer spawn in odd spots when granting this quest, and will also no longer pursue you to give you his quest.
Download free ESO update 2.16 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.