ESO update 2.12 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ESO 2.12 patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes and gameplay tweaks. Apart from this, ESO version 2.12 also fixed an issue with housing permissions, some issues with buffs and debuffs, and more.
Previously, a major update added Markarth DLC and update 28, featuring the epic conclusion of the Dark Heart of Skyrim. The new Markarth DLC added the new zone of The Reach, two world bosses, two delves, and an exciting solo Arena that is sure to challenge.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.12 will solve a few of these problems.
ESO 2.12 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed an issue where Vvardenfell delve dailies weren’t rewarding their reward boxes.
Combat and Gameplay
Buffs and Debuffs
- Minor Slayer and Aegis: Fixed an issue where these buffs would clear after dying when wearing an item set that granted their effects.
- Slayer and Aegis: Fixed an issue where the Major and Minor versions of these buffs did not work in Vateshran Hollows.
- Lunar Bastion: Fixed an issue where this set did not follow its stated tooltip in some cases.
Base Game Fixes
- Fixed issue where group members’ Ready Checks could be declined if their group leader entered a Battleground first while in a different zone from the rest of the group.
Events and Celebrations
- Fixed an issue where Indriks around the paddocks had gone MIA.
New Life Festival
- Fixed an issue where you could not see the interactable objects for the Old Life Remembrance quest if you completed The General’s Demise in Stonefalls.
- Fixed an issue where Storage chests could appear to be missing some of the items stored in them.
- Fixed an issue where some homes would ignore the access permissions set by their owner.
- Fixed a crash associated with linking a large number of furnishings in certain particularly complex arrangements.
- Fixed a game client freeze that could occur when fighting Caluurion, Garron the Returned, or Nerien’eth and casting Necrotic Barrage or Blood Lust abilities.
- Fixed a crash caused by certain characters in chat and Guild MOTDs.
- Fixed a rare crash related to animations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a character had many spell effects active.
- Fixed a game crash that was related to lighting commonly found in dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where sorting items in the bank by category in descending order did not function properly.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when closing the game client.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when loading into the world.
- Addressed a bug where you would not receive invites after accepting them through the player portal, then entering the in-game world manually.
- Other minor fixes and changes.
Download free ESO update 2.12 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.