ESO update 2.11 are now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ESO 2.11 patch notes, the latest update addressed various bug fixes and added some gameplay tweaks. Apart from this, ESO version 2.11 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added the Stonethorn DLC Game Pack and Update 27. This latest DLC features two new 4-player dungeons. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released with some fixes for the Stonethorn dungeons, item sets.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.11 will solve a few of these problems.
ESO 2.11 Patch Notes
Fixed some issues where low level players queuing for a dungeon could receive a Ready Check for a Veteran dungeon.
Made some improvements to situations where you could not enter a Battleground if the group leader was the first to accept the Ready Check. This issue is fixed if you are in the same zone as your group leader, but you will still encounter the bug if you’re in a different zone.
- Fixed an issue where mount stamina could drain irregularly fast in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where movement position abilities, such at leaps or charges, could become locked out after being affected by an Immunity area like Imperial City spawns.
- Fixed an issue where you could not progress the Vampire Skill line while feeding if you had Radiant Magelight slotted. The light was just too brilliant for your dark deeds.
- Fixed an issue where your character animations could break while using a personality.
- Fixed an issue where engaging in combat with some Lich monsters could cause your game to lock up or crash.
- Fixed an issue if you had most abilities unlocked, you could start seeing some abilities as acquirable when you had already acquired them. This issue was also preventing you from bar swapping or reviving after death.
- Fixed an issue where the resource node yield in Western Skyrim was unintentionally set to always be doubled, regardless of any active in-game events.
- Fixed an issue which prevented you from being able to reacquire the Lead for the Pale Order’s Golden Band after completing the Ring of the Pale Order antiquity.
- Fixed an issue where the sourcing of the Lead for the Pale Order’s Golden Band could cause you to have to wait longer than intended; this time factor has been reduced by multiple orders of magnitude.
- Danger in the Holds: Fixed an issue where you could not interact with Jarl Reddharn on the German or French game client, which was blocking your quest progression.
Vateshran Hollows Arena
- Vateshran Hollows is now added to the rotation for Challenge of the Week in addition to Maelstrom Arena.
- Vateshran Hollows leaderboards are now visible with or without a viable score similar to other leaderboards.
- You can now generate a leaderboard score for completing Vateshran Hollows on Veteran difficulty.
- You will no longer be forced to sheathe your weapons when using grapple points.
- Hunter’s Grotto
- Rahdgarak will no longer instantly attack your character when you grapple to his platform.
- Fixed an issue where trophy fish were not appropriately dropping from fishing nodes in Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern.
- You will now correctly receive credit for the “Weaned From Darkness” achievement by killing Voidmother Elgroalif in Four Skull Lookout.
- Fixed an issue preventing ESO Plus members from accessing the Reach via connected zone travel carts and doors.
- The Stonekeeper’s Disintegration Protocol now activates correctly, and the damage matches the visual effects.
- Fixed an issue where projectiles could cause your animations to defer or slow down based on their travel distance, causing many things such as Light Attack weaving with ranged weapons to feel sluggish and unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where target dummies could fail to display buffs and debuffs that are part of the Major or Minor system.
Buffs and Debuffs
- Major Gallop: Fixed an issue where this buff was being calculated differently than in previous patches, resulting in less effectiveness than intended.
Alliance War and PVP
- Fixed an issue where some group member nameplates and health bars wouldn’t appear during a Battleground.
- Made some improvements to situations where you could not enter a Battleground if the group leader was the first to accept the Ready Check.
- This issue is fixed if you are in the same zone as your group leader, but you will still encounter the bug if you’re in a different zone.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing your character from sitting in chairs. You may now sit to your heart’s content!
- Fixed an issue affecting heavy and light attack player sounds.
- Fixed an issue where looping sounds would occasionally fail to stop playing.
- Fixed an issue which prevented chef and brewer vendors from selling recipes if you had a low Provisioning skill level.
- Fixed some issues where low level players queuing for a dungeon could receive a Ready Check for a Veteran dungeon.
- Your character will no longer sometimes be placed in a state where you cannot move or use abilities after being affected by The Whisperer’s Grappling Web ability.
- Sittable furnishings are now a little bit more forgiving and will let you sit on them even when aligned to slightly uneven surfaces… but don’t try to get all M.C. Escher with them. They won’t be that forgiving.
- Fixed an issue in Stillwaters Retreat that caused inaccurate collision for the ceiling of the large domed chamber, which could block your movement if you built up into that area.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing non-combat pets.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in Dragonstar Arena.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during Trials and other effects-heavy situations.
- Fixed a leak that slowly degraded performance in long combat situations.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when entering Fungal Grotto.
- Fixed an issue where the Crimson Indrik berries were hidden from your collections UI until you collected berries.
- Fixed an issue where the green-quality Transmutation Geode’s item tooltip incorrectly stated it held a single Transmute Crystal. It actually holds three, and the tooltip now says as much.
- Fixed an issue where items weren’t sorted in categories in the bank screens.
Item Set Collection
- Fixed an issue that caused special characters to appear in Item Set Collection category and subcategory names for some languages.
- Fixed a UI error that appeared when navigating over an empty tile in the Item Set Reconstruction screen.
Download free ESO update 2.11 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.