ESO update 2.10 patch notes are now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ESO 2.10 patch notes, the latest update added the Markarth DLC Game Pack. The new DLC features the epic conclusion of the Dark Heart of Skyrim. Markarth introduces not only the new zone of The Reach, but also adds two world bosses, two delves, and an exciting solo Arena that is sure to challenge you.
Apart from this, ESO version 2.10 also added new item Set Collections to the base game, a new system to help you find and manage all your item sets, along with increasing the cap for Transmute Crystals
Previously, a major update added the Stonethorn DLC Game Pack and Update 27. This latest DLC features two new 4-player dungeons. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released with some fixes for the Stonethorn dungeons, item sets.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.10 will solve a few of these problems.
ESO 2.10 Patch Notes (Updated)
- New Features / Updates / Big Changes
- Markarth DLC
- New Zone – The Reach
- New Solo Arena – Vateshran Hollows
- New Item Sets
- New Antiquities
- New Collectibles and Outfit Styles
- New Motifs
- New Achievements, Titles & Dyes
- New Furnishings
- Item Set Collections
- Transmute Crystal Update
- Battlegrounds Updates
- New Craftable Consumable: Alliance War Skill Boosters
- New PvP Emote
- Character Pathing “Align to Terrain” Option
- Client Optimization & Stability
- Fixed a few instances where players you witnessed using a movement ability such as a charge, teleport, or blink could fail to properly animate.
- Fixed an issue where activating instant cast area-bound abilities could cause your character to stop moving briefly.
- Made several improvements to Light and Heavy Attacks as a result of the PTS test we held in March earlier this year:
- Fixed an issue where Medium Attacks (non-fully charged Heavy Attacks) could deal less damage than Light Attacks in some cases, and more damage than fully charged Heavy Attacks in others.
- Reduced the damage from all ranged Light and Medium Attacks by 10% to ensure they meet ranged damage standards. Heavy Attacks already meet these standards.
- All Light, Medium, and Heavy Attacks now have a 700ms cooldown unique to their weapon configuration (Dual Wield, One Hand and Shield, etc.) rather than varying amounts between 500ms and 1 second. Cast times of Heavy Attacks have been increased or decreased to ensure their total Cast Time + Cooldown remains the same at this time.
- All Light, Medium, and Heavy Attacks now dynamically scale with your highest offensive stats.
- Removed the 200ms delay on Lightning and Restoration Staff Heavy Attacks, preventing some weird hiccups or stutters they could encounter.
- Fixed an issue where Dual Wield Heavy Attacks would calculate their Sneak Attack damage incorrectly in some cases, producing absurdly high results.
- Volendrung’s Medium Attacks now properly scale between Light and Heavy Attacks, rather than a flat 5000 damage regardless of charge time. Volendrung’s Heavy Attack damage has been reduced to 7560, down from 10,0000, to meet the normal scaling of a 2 handed weapon.
- Fixed an instance where using movement abilities could cause you to snap back to your original point.
- Battle Spirit: Reduced the healing penalty to 55%, down from 60%, to make up for some reductions of Healing Done and Taken we’ve taken out of the game.
- Item sets and passives that generate Ultimate now require you to be in combat to activate, to help reduce their ability to continuously enter a fight at full Ultimate.
- Fixed an issue where the Charged Lightning and Bone Wall synergies did not remove their synergies from others when activated.
- Fixed an issue where activating the Blessed Shards synergy could remove other active abilities, such as Volley, when synergized.
- Fixed numerous issues with Heavy Attacks sometimes missing targets while strafing and weaving.
- Pets can no longer be commanded to attack innocent NPCs if the “Prevent Attacking Innocents” game setting is on.
- Fixed an issue where tether abilities and sets, such as Shocking Siphon or Stone Husk, were not properly treated as Area of Effect Damage for bonuses such as Ancient Knowledge or Major Evasion.
- Fixed an issue where using some abilities, such as Shield Wall, could desync your Stamina while blocking.
Buffs and Debuffs
All Major and Minor Buffs and Debuffs have been hard coded to go through server validation sooner and more effectively as cached values, rather than abilities that exist on your character. This new system will also properly ensure that no two same buffs or debuffs can ever stack in effectiveness, rather than needing to be individually spot checked on each application. It will also prioritize duration-based sources rather than permanent ones, so you do not need to fear losing their effects. While doing so, we have also properly reigned in the power of these effects into our Set Bonus Efficiency (SBE) standard; Minor effects are now worth 2 set bonuses (previously between .4 and 4.2) and Major effects are worth 4 (previously between 2.14 and 13.3). The new values can be found below.
Now that these bonuses have been reigned in, we have also made sure to keep item sets in their intended SBE range, so we have done a pass on all sets that source these effects to ensure that. While each of these bonuses is normally worth 2 for Minor and 4 for Major, they are worth .5 less than their original value while sourced on an item set, since they are mainly sourced via the abilities and passives in the game. This ensures if you opt to run a set that grants you a permanent major or minor buff, you’ll gain some extra effectiveness on top of that to ensure they aren’t completely wasted if you gain access to the buff from another source. We have not done a full pass on class abilities since the SBE system is generally meant to be designed for non-abilities; that said, we will keep a close eye on class functionality in PvE and PvP due to these changes.
- Grave Lord
- Blastbones: Made some improvements to the cooldown duration of this ability, to reduce the chances of it becoming locked out despite the skeleton dying.
- Frozen Colossus:
- Removed this Ultimate and the morphs’ Major Vulnerability invulnerability.
- Increased the duration of Major Vulnerability applied from these to 12 seconds per hit, up from 8. This will increase the total duration to 15 seconds per cast.
- Executioner: This passive now restores 500/1000 Magicka and Stamina when it procs, rather than 938/1876 Magicka or Stamina depending on your highest maximum.
- Master Assassin: This passive now increases your Physical and Spell Penetration against targets you are flanking by 1487/2974, rather than your Weapon and Spell Damage against them by 129/258.
- Path of Darkness
- Refreshing Path (morph): Fixed an issue where the visuals from this ability’s heal could last much longer than intended.
- Summon Shade: Fixed an issue where this ability and morphs’ pet could attack innocents in some cases.
- Soul Shred
- Soul Siphon (morph): Fixed an issue where this Ultimate could aggro enemies, despite dealing no damage.
- Drain Power
- Power Extraction (morph):
- This morph now applies Minor Cowardice to enemies hit, rather than reducing their Weapon and Spell Damage by a unique amount. This will result in a larger decrease in Weapon and Spell Damage, but one that cannot be stacked with other sources.
- Reduced the base duration by 1 second, but the ability now ranks up in duration of this by 1 second per rank, up to 10 seconds.
- Aedric Spear
- Spear Shards: Fixed an issue where the synergy from this ability could remove other synergies after being consumed.
- Sun Shield
- Blazing Shield (morph): Fixed an issue where this ability’s explosion visuals would multiply in intensity with the number of enemies hit, causing your screen to experience level 7 earthquakes and your eyes to be blinded with the brilliance of Meridia. The explosions will now always appear as well, regardless if you dealt damage.
- Restoring Light
- Healing Ritual
- Ritual of Rebirth (morph): Fixed an issue where this heal was targeting the ally furthest from you within its range, rather than prioritizing allies who need the heal.
- Animal Companions
- Feral Guardian: Fixed an issue where this Ultimate and morphs’ special attack, Crushing Swipe, could fail to hit large monsters like Dragons or Titans.
- Subterranean Assault (morph):
- This morph no longer applies Fracture, as Deep Fissure now affects all Armor.
- This ability now recasts itself after completing, once per cast.
- Destruction Staff
- Frost Staves have received adjustments to help them further stand out as a Tank and Support-oriented weapon type! Check out each ability adjusted to see what’s changed with the Frost version of the ability.
- Applying Chilled while actively holding a Frost Staff now applies Minor Brittle in addition to its other effects. Note that the Staff must be on your active bar when Chilled is applied for this to proc.
- Ancient Knowledge: Fixed an issue where the Block Mitigation granted from this passive could fail to apply against certain attacks while equipping a Frost Staff.
- Destruction Expert: This passive now also grants 900/1800 Magicka whenever you absorb damage with a Frost Staff damage shield. This new effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
- Destructive Touch: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Destructive Clench morph would aggro enemies before dealing damage.
- Destructive Clench (morph): The Frost version of this morph now taunts enemies for 15 seconds.
- Impulse: Each elemental type of this ability and its morphs have gained new functionality.
- Flame Impulse now deals bonus damage that scales based on missing health if the target hit was burning.
- Frost Impulse now applies Minor Protection to up to 6 group members for 6 seconds.
- Shock Impulse now deals 5% more damage for each enemy hit, up to 30%.
- This passive no longer causes your Heavy Attacks with a Frost Staff to taunt the enemy.
- Increased the strength of the Damage Shield granted from Heavy Attacking with a Frost Staff to 12.5/25% of your Max Health, up from 4/8%.
- Wall of Elements:
- The Frost version of this ability now applies a Damage Shield to you and 5 nearby group members that absorbs projectiles.
- Wall of Frost and its morphs will now cost 4050 Magicka at base, rather than 3780.
- Fixed an issue where the Shock version of this ability and its morphs was not capped at hitting 6 targets, despite having auxiliary debuffs.
- Elemental Blockade (morph): The Frost version of this morph now also applies an additional, smaller shield on you and group members in the area when it ends.
- One Hand and Shield
- Deadly Bash: Fixed an issue where this passive could be active while not wearing a Sword and Shield, which caused your character to fail to bash properly when at low Stamina, making you appear to jitter as if you drank Tamriel’s largest cup of coffee spiked with moon sugar.
- Puncture: This ability now applies Major Breach rather than Fracture.
- Pierce Armor (morph): This morph now applies Minor Breach as well.
- Shield Wall: Fixed an issue where activating this Ultimate or its morphs while wearing item sets such as Frozen Watcher could trigger their effects permanently.
- Two Handed
- Berserker Strike: Fixed an issue where this Ultimate and morphs’ camera shake when striking multiple targets would make you experience a brief but violent earthquake. The camera shake is now the same despite how many enemies you hit and is much more tame.
- Fixed an issue where some passives bonuses did not apply to your pets.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the experience bar for the Soul Magic skill line to display the incorrect amount of current experience for some characters.
- Transforming into a Werewolf in front of NPCs will now properly be considered a criminal act and generate Infamy.
- Roar and Hircine’s Bounty: These abilities now always apply their Major Buffs while slotting, rather than only while in Werewolf form. This will fix issues where slotting these abilities outside of Werewolf form could prevent you from gaining their effects from any source.
- Hircine’s Rage (morph): This morph now increases your damage taken by 8 to 5% depending on rank, down from 23 to 20%.
- Dark Brotherhood
- Padomaic Spirit: This passive now triggers whenever you kill an enemy with the Blade of Woe, rather than whenever you kill a citizen. This means it will now work on non-civilian type enemies if you use the Blade of Woe, but will no longer proc off kills on civilians with non-Blade of Woe means. In addition to these changes, this passive will now have significantly less performance implications than before.
- Mages Guild
- Fire Rune: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs’ screen shake would multiply based on the amount of targets hit, causing your camera to violently shake.
- Trapping Webs: Fixed numerous visual issues with this ability and its morphs.
- Reduced the Weapon and Spell Critical Chance granted from Perfect Strike and Spell Precision to 3% each, down from 9%.
- You can now obtain Staves in the Kyne’s Kiss set.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Restoration Staves from dropping in the Shadow of the Red Mountain set.
- Fixed an issue where the Raiding Target Dummy did not have Major Vulnerability applied to it.
- Updated the tooltips for Hircine’s Veneer and Worm’s Ramient to match their actual bonuses.
- Potions and Poisons that apply Minor Defile now properly mention they also affect Health Recovery in their tooltips.
- Potions and Poisons that once applied Minor Fracture or Breach have been made into unique bonuses. These values remain at -1320 and -5280.
- Activating a consumable or other quick slotted item will no longer cancel in-progress casts, and instead will now wait until after the cast is complete.
- Daedric Trickery:
- The Major Buffs granted from this set now last 21 seconds, up from 16.
- Reduced the cooldown of getting a Major Buff to 9 seconds, down from 20. This means if the Mad God favors you, you can have up to 3 Major Buffs active at once from this set, or if he is displeased, only 1. Will you be tempted by his honeyed words?
- Hist Bark: This set’s 3-piece bonus is now Max Stamina, rather than Health Recovery.
- Innate Axiom: Fixed an issue where this set’s bonus Weapon and Spell Damage did not apply to special activates from pets, such as Summon Familiar’s damage pulse.
- Magnus’s Gift: Fixed an issue where this set’s visuals failed to apply when the set procced.
- Night Mother’s Gaze: This set now applies Major Breach for 4 seconds, rather than Major Fracture for 6 seconds when you Critically Strike an enemy.
- Noble’s Conquest:
- This set now procs off any Bash, rather than interrupts.
- The heal now heals for 9372 Health over 10 seconds, rather than 4300 instantly.
- Added a 10 second cooldown to the heal.
- Oblivion’s Foe: Oblivion’s realms have been full as of late with the poor souls affected by this set, so it is being reworked again. Whenever you deal damage with Soul Magic using the 5-piece bonus, you mark the target’s soul, dealing 12820 Magic Damage over 10 seconds. This set will not refresh itself on targets it is already active on and will wait for the duration to end before reapplying.
- 2 piece: 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 3 piece: 1487 Offensive Penetration
- 4 piece: 657 Critical Chance
- 5 piece: 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- Spectre’s Eye: Increased the duration and cooldown of Major Evasion granted from this set to 30 seconds, up from 5 and 10 respectively.
- Unchained Aggressor:
- Increased the duration of Major Berserk granted to 12 seconds, up from 6.
- Reduced the cooldown to 14 seconds, down from 16.
Dungeon & Arena Sets
- Bani’s Torment:
- Increased the duration of the beam to 15 seconds, up from 5.
- Increased the cooldown to 15 seconds, up from 14.
- Dro’zakar’s Claws: Fixed an issue where this set could fail to activate.
- Durok’s Bane:
- Increased the duration of Major Defile granted from this set to 5 seconds, up from 4.
- Reduced the cooldown to 7 seconds, down from 8.
- Draugr’s Rest: This set now has a friendly telegraph to denote its Area of Effect.
- Hand of Mephala: Reduced the snare potency of this set to 33%, down from 50%.
- Haven of Ursus:
- Fixed numerous issues with the targeting for this set’s synergy. The shield granted will now always grant itself to the 6 lowest Health targets in a 28 meter radius of the synergizer, rather than the wearer of the set and 6 more.
- Fixed an issue where the shield was not enhanced by the Harmony trait.
- Healer’s Habit: This set now grants an additional 5% Healing Done when wearing 5 pieces.
- Heem-Ja’s Retribution:
- This set now also grants up to 129 Weapon Damage when wearing 5 pieces.
- Increased the duration of Major Berserk on proc to 10 seconds, up from 5.
- Ironblood: This set now grants a unique 30% damage reduction, rather than Major Protection.
- Jailer’s Tenacity: Increased duration to 8 seconds, up from 5.
- This set now also grants up to 1206 Max Health when wearing 5 pieces.
- The 4-piece bonus is now Armor instead of Weapon Damage.
- Increased the duration of Minor Maim to 5 seconds, up from 2.
- Added 3 second cooldown.
- Scathing Mage: Fixed a few issues where some Direct Damage attacks that were bound to areas would fail to proc this set, such as Elemental Ring.
- Sergeant’s Mail: This set’s bonus damage for Heavy Attacks will once again no longer apply to Dual Wield’s off-hand strike.
- Sheer Venom:
- Reduced the damage this set deals to 6576 over 6 seconds, down from 8766 over 6.
- Fixed an issue where this set had a higher chance of applying the Poisoned status effect than intended.
- Sunderflame: Reduced the damage done to 12500 over 10 seconds, from 13600.
- Syvarra’s Scales:
- Fixed an issue where this set was ignoring its own cooldown in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where this set would stop working if you entered a new zone.
- Champion of the Hist: Increased the Max Health this set grants on its 5-piece to 1600, up from 1206.
- Grace of Gloom:
- Reduced the cooldown of this set to 20 seconds, down from 25.
- The heal from this set now heals for 2550 every 2 seconds, rather than 1096 every second. This should also significantly reduce the visual “rave-like” noise of the set.
- Mad Tinkerer: Fixed an issue where this set’s tooltip still stated it had a cooldown, despite not having one.
- Order of Diagna: This set now grants an additional 5% Healing Taken when wearing 5 pieces.
- Shalk Exoskeleton: Increased the Spell Damage this set grants on its 5-piece to 171, up from 129.
- Vampire Cloak: This set now also grants up to 171 Spell Damage when wearing 5 pieces.
- Venomous Smite: Fixed an issue where the visuals for this set could remain after the effect ended, such as when the target removed the ability via a purge or died.
- Warrior-Poet: Increased the Max Health this set grants on its 5-piece to 1600, up from 1206.
- Wisdom of Vanus: Increased the duration of Major Mending granted from this set to 5 seconds, up from 3.
PvP Sourced Sets
- Affliction: Increased the damage per proc to 2278, up from 1830.
- Coward’s Gear: This set now also grants up to 250 Stamina Recovery when wearing 5 pieces.
- Crest of Cyrodiil: Fixed an issue that prevented these set items from dropping as bows or staves from several sources.
- Fasalla’s Guile:
- This set now only activates while in combat, to help reduce the radiant message and Area of Effect spam it creates. The visuals have also been adjusted to proc each tick, but with less aggressive sounds.
- This set now also grants up to 1487 Armor when wearing 5 pieces.
- Leki’s Focus: Reduced the damage penalty of your Area of Effect attacks to 5%, down from 15%.
- Steadfast Hero:
- Increased the duration of Major Protection granted on proc to 10 seconds, up from 5.
- Reduced the cooldown to 12 seconds, down from 18.
- Ward of Cyrodiil: Increased the duration of Major Defile from this set to 4 seconds, up from 3.
- The following sets now grant their Major buff for 1 second for every 10 Ultimate spent, rather than every 14.
- Automated Defense
- Inventor’s Guard
- Master Architect
- War Machine
- Increased the resource on kill from the following sets to 2454, up from 2150.
- False God’s Devotion
- Quick Serpent
- Vicious Ophidian
- Arms of Relequen: Increased the damage per tick of this set to 355 per stack, up from 300.
- Eternal Warrior: Increased the heal from this set to 25750, up from 12500.
- Healing Mage:
- This set now applies Minor Cowardice to enemies hit for 5 seconds, rather than reducing their Weapon and Spell Damage by a unique amount.
- Added a 3 second cooldown to the set.
- Immortal Warrior:
- Increased the duration of Major Protection to 20 seconds on proc, up from 10.
- Reduced the cooldown to 20 seconds, down from 35.
- Kyne’s Wind: Increased the resources granted per tick from this set to 420, up from 399.
- Lunar Bastion: Increased the shield size per tick to 2737, up from 2383.
- Tooth of Lokkestiiz: Increased the duration of Major Slayer granted from this set to 16 seconds, up from 10.
- Vrol’s Command:
- Reduced the cooldown of Major Aegis granted from this set to 21 seconds, down from 36.
- Increased the duration of this set to 12 seconds, up from 10.
- Yandir’s Might:
- Giant’s Endurance now stacks up to 10 times, up from 5.
- Reduced the Weapon Damage per stack of Endurance to 41, down from 74.
- Giant’s Might now grants 63 Weapon Damage per stack, down from 111.
- Increased the duration of Giant’s Might to 15 seconds, up from 10.
- Fixed an issue where Giant’s Might didn’t have a cooldown, which made it possible to create a situation if it was already active and you Heavy Attacked, you could get stuck in a perpetual state of gaining 0 Weapon Damage.
- These increases in power are to make up for the fact that bar swapping off the set causes you to lose all stacks, which is intended.
- Lady Thorn:
- Sanguine Burst’s Major Maim now lasts 8 seconds, up from 5.
- Reduced the cooldown per target to 20 seconds, down from 30.
- Pirate Skeleton:
- Fixed numerous issues with weapon swapping and blocking while under the change appearance of this item set. This finally means this set will no longer interrupt you if you were holding block while it activated.
- Removed the proc chance from this set.
- Increased the duration of all effects to 15 seconds, up from 10.
- Increased cooldown to 20 seconds, up from 15.
- This set now applies Minor Defile to you, rather than Major Defile.
- Scourge Harvester:
- Increased the duration of this set to 6 seconds, up from 4.
- Reduced the tick frequency to 1 second, down from 500ms.
- The total healing from this set is now 7490 over 6 seconds, rather than 5715 over 4 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the Major Vitality granted from this set could persist longer than the beam did.
- This set now applies Major Cowardice to enemies rather than a unique debuff, to prevent situations where you could reduce a target’s Weapon and Spell Damage to 0, causing them to deal no damage.
- Increased the duration to 8 seconds, up from 5.
- Increased cooldown from this set to 16 seconds, up from 15.
- Zaan: Fixed an issue where this set was not properly labeled as a proc.
Ability Altering Weapons
- Concentrated Force: Fixed an issue where the visuals for this set’s proc did not display.
- Mender’s Ward: Increased the duration of Major Vitality granted from this set to 4 seconds, up from 2.
- Fixed a number of floating assets found around the world.
- Your character will now have hair when equipping the Singing Skald hat.
- Updated the sound effects for a number of Mementos, personalities, and emotes.
- Fixed an issue where a campfire in Bisnensel, located in Bangkorai, could not be used for Provisioning.
- The woodworking, clothing, and blacksmithing crafting certifications now have an additional hint about refining previously gathered materials.
- Homes can now be gifted to other players for crowns!
- You can now purchase a home directly from the store, without having to preview it first.
- Fixed issue where the Daemon Cockerel pet’s eyes would not glow at night.
- Banished Cells II
- High Kinlord Rilis
- Levitate will no longer have the chance to trap your character in the ceiling.
- Blessed Crucible
- Grunt the Cleaver
- Your character will no longer run through walls when affected by Intimidating Roar.
- Troll King
- The Troll King can no longer be engaged prior to him breaking through the gates and killing the Beast Master.
- Crypt of Hearts I
- Archmaster Siniel
- Induced Horror will no longer send your character careening through walls.
- Wayrest Sewers I
- Varaine Pellingare
- Varaine Pellingare will no longer inexplicably walk through the large platform in his fight area.
- Fixed an issue where a tutorial window would not pop up after accepting any quest that uses a book-type bestowal.
- Repositioned several improperly placed harvest nodes.
- Made a number of barrels, crates, and other interactable objects permanently Empty (or removed interaction entirely) to prevent clipping issues.
- Fixed an issue where certain in-world models for maces were dropping as mauls.
- Fixed an issue where a treasure chest in Bloodtoil Valley, located in Malabal Tor, could end up visible but couldn’t be interacted with.
- Fixed an issue where there was a small chance to get the same Treasure Map you had just dug up in Murkmire or Southern Elsweyr.
- Fixed an issue where several of Rolis Hlaalu’s high quality goods could be deleted without requiring confirmation.
- Updated a variety of Achievements and Achievement sub-components to use the phrasing, “Defeat <foe>”, rather than simply listing the foe’s name.
- Corrected the Acquire Hint for the Necrotic Hoarvor and Verdigris Haj Mota pets, to better match other Collectibles’ Acquire Hints.
- Updated the Acquire Hint on Opal Weapon Outfit Styles to better describe how they are obtained.
- Fixed an issue where some map POI icons would not display.
- Fixed an uncommon issue that prevented your character from standing up from a chair when moving, instead turning in place while seated.
- You may now once again use Stone Husk Fragments to create a Target Stone Husk.
- Updated the stage that furnishings appear on when previewed to give a better sense of scale.
- Corrected a small hitch that would occur at the end of closing the “Music Box, Hymn of Five Hundred Axes” furnishing.
- Sealed a small gap that could be seen when viewing the side of the “Music Box, Hymn of Five Hundred Axes” furnishing from a sharp angle.
- Sealed some small gaps in one corner of the “Solitude Counter, Rustic Bar Corner” furnishing.
- The “Fern, Cyan Cluster” and “Trees, Young Snowy” furnishings are now easier to target in the housing editor.
- Added collision to the upper portion of the “Tree, Towering Royal Pine” furnishing.
- The “Trees, Young Snow White Pine Cluster” furnishing no longer appears hollow when viewed from below.
- Improved the sitting behavior of the “Ashlander Throne” achievement furnishing.
- Improved the coloration of the icon for the “Tree, Strong Olive” furnishing.
- Corrected a small jitter that occurred during one of Biro-Dar’s animations.
- Corrected a minor visual issue on the bottom of the “Vampiric Trunk, Polished Wood” furnishing.
- The “Tree, Giant Snowy White Pine” furnishing can now be found in the “Giant Trees” subcategory, rather than “Trees”.
- Sittable furnishings are now a little bit more forgiving and will let you sit on them even when aligned to slightly uneven surfaces… but don’t try to get all M.C. Escher with them. They won’t be that forgiving.
- In order to prevent several issues that could occur when a single home had an exceptionally large number of permissions saved, we now enforce a limit of 200 individual permissions and 20 guild permissions per home. If you already have more than these set, they are not lost, but you cannot add additional permissions until you are under the limit.
- Sealed a gap in the northeastern waterfall in Bastion Sanguinaris.
- Fixed an issue that caused some of the reliefs in Pariah’s Pinnacle to disappear when viewed from a distance.
- Fixed an issue that caused snow to occasionally fall in the interior of Stillwaters Retreat.
- Fixed an issue that caused two triangular gaps to appear in the surface of the water in Bastion Sanguinaris, near the retaining wall on the northeast side of the front courtyard.
- Updated Historian Phedre’s map so that it no longer appears to have small metal pins holding up the corners of the map. (The previous version was a little … tacky.)
- Path nodes can no longer be placed at negative height. This prevents very low height path nodes from causing the pathing character to walk straight up into the sky unexpectedly.
- When using precision edit, your selected degree of precision no longer resets when exiting or entering a home.
- Editing a placed character will no longer cause them to sometimes turn in place strangely.
- The outline that indicates a valid furnishing placement now works correctly while you are in Blood Scion or Werewolf form, instead of always appearing invalid for the duration of the transformation.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the game client.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when joining a group, then logging out to swap to a different character and rejoining the same group.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur as objects faded in or out.
- Fixed a rare crash that was more likely to occur when running in areas with many animated fixtures.
- Fixed an issue where you would be unable to send a friend request to another player that had previously been blocked and unblocked.
- Corrected various text discrepancies and typos within quests.
- Fixed a number of areas where your character could get stuck.
- Quest Marriage in Ruins: You will now be able to find the stones associated with this quest using the map or compass.
- Servyna now appears where and when she should while on the quests Children of the Hist and Cracking the Egg.
- Gift items in the gifting lists now show the quality color in their names.
- Fixed an issue that caused some quests to remain visible in the map’s quest panel when subsequently changing the view to another map.
- The icon for the Hungering Void Shield now matches the rest of the weapon set.
- Updated icon silhouettes for unknown Antiquities and locked collectibles and outfit styles to be more visually distinctive.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a default icon to appear when affected by a Vampiric Vitality.
- You can now bind items to your character without equipping them; you can find the option in the item’s Actions menu.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur if you had an ESO Plus membership and attempted to purchase a partially owned bundle.
- Fixed an issue where the loot stack count could get cut off in certain languages.
- Fixed an issue where the “Enter Campaign” text that appears when queuing for a campaign while in a group would not display the campaign type correctly.
- Added quest tracking to crafting screens that becomes automatically enabled when you have a crafting quest (certification, writs, master writs). The tracker will inform you of your quests that can be completed at the station, and marks what materials or selections need to be picked to complete the active quest.
- Fixed an issue in the Russian game client where text in Master Writ tooltips could get cut off.
Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Owned Guild Trader names will now display properly in various Guild menus.
- Added searching, filtering, and sorting to banks and Guild banks.
Help & Tooltips
- Added tooltips to the filter checkboxes in the Alchemy, Enchanting, and Provisioning screens.
- Added “Veteran” to the Descriptions for all Undaunted Monster Mask Outfit Styles that require the dungeon be completed on Veteran difficulty, and fixed other minor inconsistencies in Monster Mask Outfit Style tooltips.
- Fixed an issue where the Maximum Stamina, Stamina Recovery, Weapon Damage, Armor, Spell Damage, Spell Critical, and Critical Resist enchantments were not properly localized. This also fixes an issue where the Maximum Stamina enchantment’s effect would be displayed as “Max Stamina” in item tooltips.
- Added several new help entries.
Combat and Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where mount stamina could drain irregularly fast in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where movement position abilities, such at leaps or charges, could become locked out after being affected by an Immunity area like Imperial City spawns.
- Fixed an issue where you could not progress the Vampire Skill line while feeding if you had Radiant Magelight slotted. The light was just too brilliant for your dark deeds.
- Fixed an issue where your character animations could break while using a personality.
- Fixed an issue where engaging in combat with some Lich monsters could cause your game to lock up or crash.
- Fixed an issue if you had most abilities unlocked, you could start seeing some abilities as acquirable when you had already acquired them. This issue was also preventing you from bar swapping or reviving after death.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing housing path nodes.
- Fixed an issue where the appearance of the “Dwarven Table, Refined” furnishing changed unexpectedly. This furnishing once again has its original, intended appearance.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from dueling in Stillwaters Retreat.
- Fixed an issue that caused a minimum loading time of 10 seconds. Now, if a short load can be completed under 10 seconds, it will be. Longer load times are unaffected.
- Fixed a very rare crash that was most common in high intensity combat scenarios with many characters.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash while in the Crown Crate menu.
- The link to purchase crowns now points to the Stadia store.
- Fixed an issue where recently grouped players were not appearing in the recent players list.
- Fixed an issue with monsters in relation to how they evaluate targets. They will now react to players much more predictably, especially in situations where a large number of players and monsters are located (such as in dungeons or trials).
- That Which Was Lost: The bounty hunter can now be pickpocked at part of Velsa’s quest for the Thieves Guild.
Download free ESO update 2.10 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.