ESO update 2.09 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official ESO 2.09 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for game crashes and a number of gameplay-related bugs. Apart from this, ESO version 2.09 also fixed an issue with custom UI not scaling properly, among a few other bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added the Stonethorn DLC Game Pack and Update 27 (ESO sip of stamina). This latest DLC features two new 4-player dungeons. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released with some fixes for the Stonethorn dungeons, item sets.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.09 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO 2.09 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where mount stamina could drain irregularly fast in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where you could not progress the Vampire skill line while feeding if you had Radiant Magelight slotted. The light was just too brilliant for your dark deeds.
- Fixed an issue where engaging in combat with some Lich monsters could cause your game to lock up or crash.
- Added some extra preventative measures to prevent pets from attacking innocents when they shouldn’t be.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from dueling in Stillwaters Retreat.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the game client.
- Fixed an issue that caused a minimum loading time of 10 seconds. Now, if a short load can be completed under 10 seconds, it will be. Longer load times are unaffected.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash while in the Crown Crate menu.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when loading into the world.
- Fixed an issue with monsters in relation to how they evaluate targets. They will now react to players much more predictably, especially in situations where a large number of players and monsters are located (such as in dungeons or trials).
- Fixed an issue where the in-game UI text would not scale correctly based on your set custom scale.
- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free ESO update 2.09 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.