ESO update 2.15 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ESO update 2.15 patch notes, the latest Elder Scrolls Online update 2.15 added various gameplay changes. Apart from this, the new ESO patch version 2.15 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major Harrowstorm update was released which added the Harrowstorm DLC game pack. Harrowstorm brings two new 4-player dungeons – Icereach and Unhallowed Grave.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO version 2.15 expected to solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO Update 2.15 Patch Notes for PS4 & Xbox One
- The Brush Fire achievement can now be completed.
- You will now only be able to revive in situations normally allowed in Icereach.
- Fixed an issue where some quest story elements would appear to become stuck if all players were to leave the scene and then return.
- Blackrose Prison
- Drakeeh the Unchained is no longer partaking in Murkmire health concoctions and as such, his health has returned to normal levels.
- Empty Nest: Fixed a number of issues in which Krona and Ree-Nakal could get stuck while spawning for the final boss fight.
- Fixed an issue causing invisible collision and floating NPCs in Morkul Stronghold.
- Adjusted the collision in Orc Long Houses to allow your character to move about them once more.
- The Crystal Tower: The Golden Knight will once again follow you properly during the final parts of the quest.
- In an effort to address recent input delays and desyncs when casting abilities, we have optimized how messages (how the server/client communicate with each other) are sent.
- Fixed an issue where breaking free could become delayed for about a second in some situations.
- Repeatedly activating and dropping Block will no longer kick you from the server, returning you to the login screen.
- Fixed an issue where interacting with an objective, such as a Chaos Ball or Volendrung, could prevent you from activating Block or Sprint.
- Fixed an issue where your client would report your Stamina Recovery as 0 after activating Sprint or Mount Sprint in some situations.
- Incapacitating Strike: This Ultimate no longer silences the target, but instead stuns them for 3 seconds if cast with 120 or more Ultimate. This change was primarily done to fix an issue where the unique silence applied from this ability conflicted with some recent hard-coded block behaviors.
- Aedric Spear
- Piercing Spear: Fixed an issue where this passive did not work against blocking targets.
- Robes and boots from the Pyandorean Motif no longer appear invisible when worn.
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally happen on logging out or entering a new zone.
- Fixed an issue in the UI texture management which could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue with the particle system that was causing a rare crash.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur during high volumes of combat.
- Soul Shriven in Coldharbour: Fixed an issue where the Hooded Figure would not appear until after relogging if you created a new character and skipped the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where the Crown Store UI would become semi-transparent and would not scale properly with certain configurations.
Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Restored guild member promote and demote options in the Context menu.
- Fixed various gameplay crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop problem
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes.
Download free ESO update 2.15 for PS4 and Xbox One.