ESO update 2.15 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One (1.23.1) players. According to the official ESO update 2.15 patch notes, the latest Elder Scrolls Online update 2.15 added various gameplay changes. Apart from this, the new ESO patch version 2.15 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major Harrowstorm update was released which added the Harrowstorm DLC game pack. Harrowstorm brings two new 4-player dungeons – Icereach and Unhallowed Grave.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO version 2.15 expected to solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO Update 2.15 Patch Notes for PS4 & Xbox One
- The Shadow Cleft: Fixed an issue where Initiate Favar could get stuck in a wall.
Flames of Ambition
- Black Drake Villa
- The Bullseye achievement now correctly mentions it is achieved in Black Drake Villa.
- The description for the “Amphibians Arrested” achievement now correctly mentions the Fiery Favor effect.
- Pyroturge Encratis
- Corpses of Fire Behemoths are now consistently usable.
- The Cauldron
- The Curtain of Fire achievement now states the correct name of the ability which enables completion.
- Oxblood the Depraved
- Oxblood will no longer inexplicably turn to a random player during the impact of its Gore Rush ability.
- Bile Globs can now be consumed as corpses even if Oxblood consumes them.
- Taskmaster Viccia
- Taskmaster Viccia’s traps will now correctly explode if you trigger them while blocking, though they will only stun anyone not blocking.
- Baron Zaudrus
- Corpses of Magma Daedroths, Magma Scamps and Watchlings are now consistently usable.
- White Gold Tower
- Molag Kena
- Lightning Aspects will no longer get stuck in an unkillable state because of “leet DPS” during the shield phase.
- Awaken The Past: The Helm and Agra Crun will now display properly when placed.
Combat and Apilities
- Fixed numerous issues involving improper removal of negative effects from player characters.
- Expanded the prevention of being able to access abilities you should not have access to.
Base Game Bug Fixes
ART & Improvements
- Weapons can once again be visible when doing emotes.
- Made an improvement to the stairs in certain Daedric ruins so you can walk up smoothly without having to jump at the top step.
Exploration and Itemization
- Fixed an issue where the Flames of Ambition Coffer from the Undaunted merchant listed the incorrect Monster Mask sets in its tooltip.
- Updated the tooltips of the Alliance War Skill Line Scrolls (including Major and Grand), Colovian War Torte, Molten War Torte, and White-Gold War Torte. They now better clarify that they do affect both your Alliance Rank and your Alliance Skill Lines.
- Note that these items do not increase the AP you earn.
- Fixed an issue that caused unusual lighting or weather in the interiors of Autumn’s Gate, Old Mistveil Manor, and the Golden Gryphon Garret homes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when certain AddOns were reloaded.
- Fixed multiple rare crashes caused by the model system that could occur randomly.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while logging out of the game.
- COD payment mails now have fixed 30-day expiration dates like all other mail.
- The caravan in this area is now much less densely populated and gamblers won’t return as quickly if murdered.
- Updated the copyright date on the opening splash screen to the current year.
- Information about offline players from the Friends/Guild lists are now correctly shown for players that have been offline for a while.
- Fixed an issue where the keybind strip could get into a bad state when quickly swapping between the Champion screen and other screens.
- Fixed various gameplay crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop problem
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes.
Download free ESO update 2.15 for PS4 and Xbox One.