ESO update 1.40 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official ESO 1.40 patch notes, the new Elder Scrolls Online update 1.40 fixes a number of issues with framerate drop, lag, server performance, and more. In addition, the new ESO version 1.40 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with Wolfhunter DLC Game Pack which introduced two new 4-player dungeons allowing you to venture into the Hunting Grounds of Hircine. Unfortunately, after the last patch, many players encounter a number of problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s ESO 1.40 update expected to solve all these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO Update 1.40 For PS4 Patch Notes
- ESO 1.40 for PS4 addressed an issue where you were not able to fight the world boss Keelsplitter.
- March of Sacrifices
- Balorgh will no longer skip his cast of Hunting Party at the respective health thresholds.
- Hunting Party no longer fears or stuns players when cast.
- Savage Strength: Fixed an issue where this passive was not actually increasing your Physical and Spell Resistance.
ALLIANCE WAR & PVP
- Keep upgrades to walls, doors and guards will now have the proper limited values and not stacks of upgrades.
QUESTS & ZONES
- Hircine’s Gift: The Sanies Lupus buff will now be properly removed at the end of the quest for players who opt to accept Hircine’s blessing.
Bug Fixes in ESO 1.40
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with ESO update 1.40.
- Added fixes for framerate drop as well as stuttering and lag issues.
- ESO 1.40 update has added stability improvements.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
- Added various fixes for players reported glitches.
ESO update 1.40 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.