ESO update 1.39 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official ESO 1.39 patch notes, the new Elder Scrolls Online update 1.39 fixes a number of issues with Item Set abilities from the previous patch. In addition, the new ESO version 1.39 also fixed some issues you may have run into when queuing with the Grouping Tool and some other smaller bug fixes.
Recently, a big update was released with Wolfhunter DLC Game Pack which introduced two new 4-player dungeons allowing you to venture into the Hunting Grounds of Hircine. Unfortunately, after the last patch, many players encounter a number of problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s ESO 1.39 update expected to solve all these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO Update 1.39 For PS4 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fang Lair
- Fixed multiple issues with the Dire Immolation ability cast by the Cadaverous Dire Wolves, and the Withering Spores ability cast by the Volatile Fungus.
- The menagerie encounter no longer resets after the Cadaverous Senche-Tiger or Cadaverous Guar recover from their stun.
- Scalecaller Peak
- Plague Concoctor Mortieu now correctly applies his infection debuffs to all players in the encounter, making the achievement “Doctor’s Orders” properly obtainable.
- March of Sacrifices
- ESO update 1.39 reduced the health of the Stranglers spawned during the Hunting Party.
- Balorgh will no longer skip his cast of Hunting Party at the respective health thresholds.
- Hunting Party no longer fears or stuns players when cast.
- ESO version 1.39 fixed an issue where pets were displaying the visual effects from crowd control immunity when they were first summoned or teleported back to your side.
- Devour: Fixed an issue where Skill Points previously spent into this ability were not being refunded to you.
COMBAT & GAMEPLAY
ITEMIZATION &ITEM SETS
- Reverted the previous attempted fix for the Balorgh item set proccing even if you failed to cast the Ultimate. This fix unintentionally caused issues with other Item Set abilities.
- Note: The issue with the Balorgh Item Set will be fixed in a future patch.
BASE GAME FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
DUNGEONS & GROUP CONTENT
- Keep upgrades to walls, doors and guards will now have the intended values after being upgraded or downgraded.
- You will no longer be able to stand in the river below the bridge in Istrius Outpost.
- ESO 1.39 for PS4 addressed some issues where you could receive the warning “Someone has declined the invite” when using the Grouping Tool, even if everyone accepted the invite.
- Fixed some game crashes related to quests and animations.
- ESO 1.39 implemented some general performance improvements.
QUESTS & ZONES
- Village of the Lost: Mezha-dro will no longer fail to do his job sealing the Rift if you run to the first location.
- Death to the Crone: Fixed an issue that was preventing you from advancing the quest after killing Brazatii.
- According to the official ESO 1.39 patch notes, the new Elder Scrolls Online update 1.39 has adjusted some NPCs that were respawning too quickly.
- ESO 1.39 addressed various UI errors related to Skills that would frequently appear.
- Fixed an issue where the help button on the Announcement panel would appear when it didn’t go to a specific help page.
- ESO version 1.39 addressed an issue where the five-piece set bonuses for some new items sets were not displaying in French and German.
- Fixed an issue where the German “Upgrade to Summerset” screen was still displaying pre-purchase information.
Bug Fixes in ESO 1.39 for PS4
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with ESO update 1.39.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- ESO 1.39 update has added stability improvements.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
ESO update 1.39 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.