ESO update 1.35 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download. According to the official ESO 1.35 patch notes, the new Elder Scrolls Online update 1.35 comes with a new Chapter: Summerset. An entirely new zone is now available to explore. ESO version 1.35 update has added the Psijic Order skill line. You’ll gain access to five Active Abilities, five Passive Abilities, and a powerful Ultimate. Also available is the highly anticipated Jewelry Crafting system that will now allow you to craft, upgrade, research, and transmute Rings and Necklaces. With the addition of Jewelry Crafting, there are 9 Traits that can be applied to jewelry – 6 of which are all new! These Traits can be discovered and researched by acquiring jewelry found in various activities throughout the game.
For a challenging group experience, you can gather your strongest allies to take on our newest 12-player Trial, Cloudrest, to face the Welkynar and their powerful gryphon companions. Similar to previous Trials, Cloudrest includes a Normal and Veteran version for a chance to obtain unique item sets and rewards.
ESO update 1.35 brings a number of changes and improvements to the base game. The Battlegrounds are now available for all ESO players. ESO 1.35 update also added a number of new Motifs, collectibles, and achievements, and have implemented a new Gifting system so you can send Crown Store items directly to your friends. Apart from this, you’ll find a number of bug fixes and improvements to existing systems and the game overall.
ESO update 1.35 Patch Notes for PS4
Summerset Zone – Queen Ayrenn’s royal decree proclaims that Summerset, island home of the High Elves, now welcomes all visitors—travelers, traders, and immigrants alike! From the ports of Shimmerene to the throne city of Alinor, all of Summerset stretches before newcomers, providing endless opportunities for exploration and adventure. But not all High Elves agree with the royal decree. Worse, other threats arise during this period of change, including strange geysers, invading forces, and dangerous cultists that seek to overturn Altmer society. Summerset needs heroes.
Read full details about Summerset.
BASE GAME Changes in ESO version 1.35
Battlegrounds Moving to Base Game
Battlegrounds are now available to all ESO players! We’ve also implemented several improvements for Battlegrounds to go along with this change.
- Battleground match making now adds an additional multiplier to the value of players who are grouped. This value scales differently between 2, 3, and 4 player groups.
- This change is intended to improve the quality of matches between players. Pre-formed groups will generally be pitted against pre-formed groups, and solo players will generally be pitted against other solo players.
- Decreased the rate at which the system expands the range of players to be evaluated for a potential match.
- These changes were done in an effort to make Battleground matches more competitive. With these adjustments, there may be longer queue times to produce better competition in Battlegrounds, but we will be monitoring their impact and adjusting if necessary.
- The Activity Finder now includes a Daily reward for completing Random Battlegrounds, as well as bonus XP. You must come in 1st or 2nd place to earn these rewards. Further queuing for the Random Battleground will give bonus XP if you come in 1st or 2nd.
- You can now choose to queue for specific game types, similar to choosing specific Dungeons in the Dungeon Finder. No bonus rewards are granted for using this queue method, but you are guaranteed to get a game of your choosing when picking Deathmatch, Flag Games or Land Grab games. You can also choose to queue for more than one game type.
Crown Store Gifting
Beginning in this update, many Crown Store products (with the exception of Houses and Instant Unlocks such as Vampire bites) are now available to gift to other players!
- When a gift is received, the recipient is notified via the notifications system, and receives a link to take them directly to their gift inventory where they can open the gift.
- When a gift is sent, the sending player retains a receipt of the transaction within their “Sent Gifts” section of the gift box.
- The Gift Inventory for sent gifts is categorized into Unclaimed and Claimed gifts.
- The Gift Inventory is found within the Crown Store UI.
- All gifts have a 14 day expiration timer, at which point the gift is returned to the gifting player.
- Returned gifts live within the “Returns” section of the Gift Inventory.
- Returned gifts cannot be claimed by the player who purchased the gift originally, but can be gifted to another player.
Daily Login Rewards
Beginning on June 5, we’ll be introducing a new rewards system that will allow you to claim a reward each day you log into ESO! Rewards range from in-game currency, consumables, to even unique collectibles.
- Daily rewards are cumulative, not consecutive. This means you will receive a new reward each day you log in, not based on the amount of consecutive days you log in.
- You can claim your daily reward from one of the following areas:
- The Announcement panel, right after you load into your character
- The new Daily Login Calendar found in the Crown Store UI
- Right before logging out
- Rewards become available to claim at 12AM UTC each day, and the collection of rewards will refresh on the first day of each calendar month.
- The length of the reward calendars will likely vary in length and won’t necessarily be the same number each month.
- Until this system launches on June 5, the rewards window UI will appear blank.
There are four new Motifs coming for crafters with Update 18: Psijic, Sapiarch, Fang Lair and Scalecaller.
- The Psijic Motif chapters (or very rarely, the full book) will come from adventuring around Summerset.
- Activities that may reward a Psijic Motif chapter are, in order of most to least likely:
- Completing Abyssal Geysers
- Killing World Bosses
- Completing Abyssal Pools
- Treasure Chests (with higher-difficulty locks being more likely, and easier locks being less likely)
- Killing Delve bosses
- Killing monsters
- The chance to obtain a Psijic Motif chapter or book from these sources increases with your rank in the Psijic Order skill line, with Rank 10 giving you a ten times increase over those not versed in the ways of the Psijic Order.
- The Style Item for the Psijic Motif, Vitrified Malondo, drops from the same sources as above, more commonly than do the Chapters.
- The Sapiarch Motif chapters (or very rarely, the full book) come from completing Daily Quests for the Divine Prosecution in Alinor.
- The Style Item for Sapiarch Motifs, Culanda Lacquer, come from those same daily quests, but much more commonly than the Chapters.
- The Fang Lair and Scalecaller Motif chapters and Style Items will begin dropping from their respective dungeons shortly after the launch of Summerset.
- The Fang Lair motif chapters drop from the final boss in Fang Lair; rarely on Normal, more often on Veteran, and guaranteed on Veteran Hard Mode. The Style Item, Dragon Bone, drops from all bosses in the dungeon; more often on Veteran than on Normal, always from the final boss, and more from the final boss on Veteran Hard mode.
- The Scalecaller motif chapters drop from the final boss in Scalecaller Peak; rarely on Normal, more often on Veteran, and guaranteed on Veteran Hard Mode. The Style Item, Infected Flesh, drops from all bosses in the dungeon; more often on Veteran than on Normal, always from the final boss, and more from the final boss on Veteran Hard mode.
ESO update 1.35 added a new series of achievements and a new meta-achievement.
- “Fledgling Style Master”, “Budding Style Master”, and “True Style Master” require 10, 25, and 50 Motifs fully learned, respectively. Completing the True Style Master achievement will earn you the title, “Style Master”.
- Completing the “Grand Master Crafter” meta-achievement requires mastery of all tradeskills, including Jewelry Crafting, and will grant you the long-sought-after title, “Grand Master Crafter” as well as a new Outfit Style for one-handed weapons, the Skyforge Smith Hammer.
New Alliance War and Battleground Collectibles
This update brings a number of new Collectibles for PvP players to obtain from Cyrodiil and Battlegrounds:
- The Arena Gladiator Helm, a Hat collectible, can be earned by acquiring 20 Arena Gladiator Proofs from the new Conquest Board dailies in Cyrodiil, and then consuming an Arena Gladiator’s Recognition, available for purchase from the War Researchers in Cyrodiil base camps. This creates a Runebox of the Arena Gladiator Helm, which you may use, sell, or trade.
- Outfit Style Pages of Fanged Worm and Horned Dragon equipment can be occasionally obtained from Battlemaster Rivyn’s Reward Boxes, which are obtained by completing your first Battleground LFG in a day on that character. These Style Pages are account bound, and will not drop if you already have that item in your inventory or that outfit style unlocked.
New Alchemy Reagents
In your travels along the shores of Summerset you may run across giant clams. These clams, when looted, may yield up to two of the following:
- Two new alchemy reagents: Powdered Mother of Pearl and Clam Gall
- Clam Gall is an offensively oriented reagent, while Powdered Mother of Pearl is more defensively oriented, granting new combinations of survival effects
- Fish meat, for provisioning
- Bait, including fish roe, guts, and worms
- Grease solvents for alchemical poisons
- Or, very rarely, clam-themed furnishings for your home
Champion Point Increase
The Champion Point cap has been raised by a total of 30 points (10 in each red/blue/green constellation) for a total of 750 Champion Points. The Champion Point experience curve has been automatically adjusted with this new cap, so that earlier Champion Points require less experience and can be earned faster.
Thieves Guild Skill Line
- Clarified the tooltip for the Veil of Shadows passive ability to make it clearer that it reduces the range at which crimes can be detected.
- Dead Mournful Aegises no longer vibrate.
- Fixed an issue where the “Professional Thief’s Satchel of Laundered Goods” appeared lower quality than the “Satchel of Laundered Goods”. The contents of these containers have not changed.
- Partners in Crime: Fixed an issue where the bookshelf in the Fulstrom Homestead would not slide open when you interacted with it.
- Rebalanced the Light and Heavy Attack damage scaling ratios so that Light and Heavy Attacks now scale their damage in the same way that normal abilities do – Max Magicka and Max Stamina is now a greater contributing factor towards their damage.
- Rebalanced Light and Heavy Attack damage across weapon types to reinforce the concept that Light Attacks are for dealing damage and Heavy Attacks are for restoring resources. In general, this means:
- Light Attacks with One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, Bow, Destruction Staff, and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
- Light Attacks with Two Handed weapons will deal less damage.
- Heavy Attacks with Destruction Staff and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
- Heavy Attacks with Two Handed, One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, and Bow weapons will deal less damage.
- Adjusted the ability to dodge various abilities and item set procs:
- The following can now be dodged:
- Death Stroke
- Summon Shade and its morphs (only the pet’s attacks)
- Maw of the Infernal (only the pet’s melee attacks)
- The following now cannot be dodged:
- Arrow Spray and morphs
- Overload and morphs (Heavy Attack only)
- Noxious Breath
- Puncturing Strikes and morphs (snare only)
- Razor Caltrops
- Eternal Hunt
- Hand of Mephala
- Poisonous Serpent
- Roar of Alkosh
- Sheer Venom
- Spawn of Mephala
- Twin Sisters
- The Shadow (Mundus Stone) now only affects Critical Damage, and does not affect Critical Healing.
- ESO update 1.35 improving unpopular abilities and morph choices: Most of the abilities tweaks are targeting underused skills or morphs that we’ve found few players utilize.
- Increasing the viability of all classes to perform the tank and healer roles: Some class skills have received significant updates to help improve their ability to tank and heal dungeon and Trial content.
- ESO version 1.35 reducing the effectiveness of long duration snares: A few snares have had their strength reduced to better balance their high uptime on enemy targets.
- DPS Balancing: Some abilities and item sets have had their damage values and procs adjusted to improve the damage disparity between Magicka and Stamina builds. Other changes were focused on creating better parity between Melee and Ranged builds.
Buffs and Debuffs
- Empower: This buff category now increases the damage done by your next Light Attack by 40%, instead of increasing the damage done of any attack by 20%.
- Major and Minor Force: These buff categories now only affect Critical Damage, and do not affect Critical Healing.
- Ardent Flame
- Cauterize (Inferno morph): Increased the range of the heal from this morph to 28 meters from 15 meters.
- Combustion: This passive ability now also restores 250/500 Magicka or Stamina to you when you apply the Burning or Poisoned status effects to an enemy. These effects can occur once every 5 seconds.
- Empowering Chains (Fiery Grip morph): This morph now grants you 2 stacks of the Empower buff, up from 1.
- Shifting Standard (Dragonknight Standard morph): Decreased the cost of this morph to 225 Ultimate from 250 Ultimate.
- Draconic Power
- Reflective Plate (Reflective Scale morph): This morph now removes all snare effects from you when you cast the ability.
- Earthen Heart
- Ash Cloud: This ability now heals you and your allies in the area and snares enemies; note the Eruption morph remains unchanged.
- Cinder Storm (Ash Cloud morph): This morph now increases the healing done.
- Obsidian Shard (Stonefist morph): Increased the healing done by this morph by approximately 25%.
- Obsidian Shield: This ability now grants you Major Mending for 2.5 seconds as a baseline effect, but no longer grants you a stronger damage shield that absorbs 200% more damage. In addition, we’ve also made adjustments to both morphs:
- Igneous Shield: This morph now grants you a stronger damage shield that absorbs 200% more damage.
- Fragmented Shield: This morph now increases the duration of Major Mending to 4.5 seconds.
- Shattering Rocks (Petrify morph): This morph has been redesigned so that when the stun ends, it causes the enemy’s next attack to heal their target.
- Stone Giant (Stonefist morph): This morph now also grants Minor Ward in additional to Minor Resolve.
- Assassin’s Blade: This ability and its morphs now deal their bonus execute damage when the target is below 25% Health, down from 26% Health.
- Lotus Fan (Teleport Strike morph): The snare applied by this morph now reduces Movement Speed by 40%, down from 70%.
- Bolstering Darkness (Consuming Darkness morph): This morph now causes the Major Protection buff to remain on you even after leaving the area. The buff will persist for the duration of the ability.
- Dark Cloak (Shadow Cloak morph): This morph no longer grants invisibility; instead it heals you for 32% of your Max Health over 3 seconds and grants Minor Protection for the duration.
- Dark Shades (Summon Shade morph):
- Renamed this morph to “Dark Shade”. Singular. Because…
- This morph now summons one shade instead of two, and the shade will occasionally deal a point blank area of effect damage around it.
- Manifestation of Terror (Aspect of Terror morph): Reduced the arming time of the traps created by this morph to 2 seconds from 3 seconds.
- Path of Darkness: Reduced the damage and healing done by this ability and Refreshing Path morph by approximately 5%, and reduced the damage done by the Twisting Path morph by approximately 9%.
- Shadow Image (Summon Shade morph): This morph can now be cast without an enemy target.
- Debilitate (Cripple morph): This morph now refunds 100% of the ability’s cost if the enemy dies while affected by it, increased from 50%.
- Malevolent Offering: This ability and its morphs now smart heal an ally in front of you instantly, instead of healing a specific target over time. Each cast of these abilities will place a damage over time effect on you that drains your health over 8 seconds.
- Soul Siphon (Soul Shred morph): Increased the radius of the heal applied by this morph to 28 meters from 15 seconds.
- Strife: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 2700 Magicka from 1891 Magicka.
- Dark Magic
- Blood Magic: Increased the healing done when this passive ability procs to 5/10% of your Max Health from 4/8%.
- Daedric Mines: Decreased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 5400 Magicka from 6480 Magicka.
- Negate Magic: Increased the duration of this ability and its morphs to 12 seconds from 10 seconds.
- Persistence: This passive now reduces the cost of your next Magicka or Stamina ability used within 4 seconds by 7/15% after you block an attack.
- Restraining Prison (Encase morph): This morph no longer snares enemies. Instead, it now gives Major Vitality for 2 seconds, plus 1 second per enemy in the area.
- Rune Cage (Rune Prison morph): This morph now deals its damage when the stun ends (i.e.: if it is broken early or if the ability ends naturally), instead of when the stun completes.
- Rune Prison: Increased the duration of the stun applied by this ability and its morphs to 5 seconds from 2.5 seconds.
- Daedric Summoning
- Bound Armor: This ability and its morphs are no longer toggle abilities. Slotting Bound Armor will continue to grant you an increase to Max Magicka, and activating these abilities will increase the amount of damage you can block by 20% for 3 seconds.
- Bound Aegis (Bound Armor morph): This morph now grants Minor Ward and Minor Resolve while it is slotted.
- Bound Armaments (Bound Armor morph): This morph converts the ability into a Stamina ability and now increases your damage done with Light Attacks while slotted, instead of Heavy Attacks.
- Conjured Ward: Increased the strength of the damage shield summoned by this ability and its morphs by approximately 10%.
- Hardened Ward (Conjured Ward morph): Decreased this morph’s bonus to your own damage shield to 20% from 30%.
- Summon Storm Atronach: Increased the health of the Atronach summoned by this ability and the Charged Atronach morph by approximately 70%.
- Summon Unstable Familiar: The pet summoned from this ability now has a basic area of effect special ability that can be used while the pet is active.
- Summon Winged Twilight: The pet summoned from this ability now has a basic heal special ability that can be used while the pet is active.
- Storm Calling
- Lightning Flood (Lightning Splash morph): This morph now also increases the damage done by approximately 15%.
- Aedric Spear
- Burning Light: Increased the damage done by this passive ability by approximately 9%.
- Piercing Spear: This passive ability now only affects Critical Damage, and does not affect Critical Healing.
- Puncturing Sweep (Puncturing Strikes morph): Increased the healing done by this morph to 40% of the damage done from 35%.
- Dawn’s Wrath
- Enduring Rays: This passive ability now increases the duration of your Sun Fire, Eclipse, and Nova abilities by 2 seconds, instead of 15/30%. It now also increases the duration of the debuffs applied by Solar Flare and its morphs.
- Solar Disturbance (Nova morph): This morph now increases the duration of the Major Maim debuff it applies to 4 seconds.
- Solar Flare: This ability and the Dark Flare morph now grant the Empower buff instantly after being cast, instead of when the projectile hits the enemy target.
- Restoring Light
- Breath of Life (Rushed Ceremony morph): Reduced the healing done from this morph’s secondary heal by approximately 33%.
- Hasty Prayer (Healing Ritual morph): This morph now grants Minor Expedition to you and your allies for 5 seconds.
- Healing Ritual: This ability and its morphs no longer have a cast time; they are now instant cast abilities that heal for the same amount. Their costs have been increased to 7290 Magicka from 3780 Magicka.
- Honor the Dead (Rushed Ceremony morph): This morph now refunds part of the ability’s cost over 6 seconds, down from 8 seconds.
- Animal Companions
- Deep Fissure (Scorch morph): This morph no longer stuns the closest enemy hit. It now applies Major Breach to all enemies hit for 5 seconds.
- Screaming Cliff Racer: Increased the travel speed of the Cliff Racer by approximately 33% to make up for the fact that it can be dodged.
- Subterranean Assault (Scorch morph): This morph no longer applies Major Breach to enemies hit – it only applies Major Fracture. The duration of Major Fracture has been reduced to 5 seconds, down from 10 seconds.
- Green Balance
- Bursting Vines (Nature’s Grasp morph): This morph now grants 10 Ultimate when used on an ally under 60% Health, and added a 4 second cooldown.
- Nature’s Grasp: This ability and the Nature’s Embrace morph now grant 3 Ultimate when the healing over time completes.
- Winter’s Embrace
- Arctic Wind: Increased the initial heal done by this ability and its morphs to 12% of your Max Health from 10%.
- Crystallized Shield: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 3240 Magicka from 2701.
- Frozen Gate: This ability and its morphs now deal Frost Damage to the enemy when the trap is triggered.
- One Hand and Shield
- Shield Charge: Increased the duration of the stun applied by this ability and its morphs to 3 seconds from 2 seconds.
- Dual Wield
- Deadly Cloak (Blade Cloak morph): Reduced the damage done by this morph by approximately 15%.
- Rending Slashes (Twin Slashes morph): The snare applied by this morph now reduces Movement Speed by 40%, down from 50%.
- Fighters Guild
- Silver Leash (Silver Bolt morph): This ability will now fire a bolt that, upon hitting and damaging an enemy, will instantly pull them toward you and apply a snare on them.
- Brutal Pounce (Pounce morph): This morph now deals full damage to the primary target and partial damage to secondary targets, rather than hitting the primary target twice with partial damage. The total damage dealt remains unchanged.
- The Lady
- Bulwark: This ability now only requires you have a Frost Staff equipped to obtain its bonus, instead of requiring a Frost Staff and the Tri Focus passive. It can still also be obtained by having a Shield equipped.
- Fixed an issue where some charge abilities (Critical Charge, Focused Charge, and Shield Charge) would charge you directly inside of the target player character.
- Fixed an issue where blocking to cancel a channeled ability would occasionally cause you to get stuck blocking for a second.
- Fixed a rare issue where holding down the Heavy Attack button would not cause you to perform a Heavy Attack.
- Fixed an issue where abilities that summon permanent pets, such as Summon Unstable Familiar or Feral Guardian, could allow you to have the pet summoned without the ability slotted on your bar.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from targeting allies with friendly abilities while an enemy stood between you.
- Fixed an issue where passive abilities, such as Scaled Armor, were not granting enough resistances to max level characters.
- Ardent Flame
- Shifting Standard (Dragonknight Standard morph): Fixed an issue where shifting the standard would cause it to deal slightly more damage.
- Draconic Power
- Spiked Armor: Updated the tooltip for this ability and its morphs to better clarify the types of attacks it will return damage against.
- Executioner: Fixed an issue where this passive was not restoring resources to you if an Assassination ability was the killing blow.
- Merciless Resolve (Grim Focus morph): Fixed an issue where the snare from this morph would not apply to a target that blocked the damage.
- Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where casting this ability and its morphs would not remove you from invisibility.
- Manifestation of Terror (Aspect of Terror morph): Fixed an issue where the traps created by this morph would not trigger if an enemy walked over the trap while they were blocking. The traps will now always trigger if an enemy that is able to be feared walks over them, and will not trigger if the enemy is unable to be feared.
- Shadowy Disguise (Shadow Cloak morph):
- Fixed an issue where this morph’s effect was causing all your healing over time effects to critically strike, and not consume the effect.
- Fixed an issue where this morph would cause your next damage over time tick to critically strike and consume the effect. This morph’s effect now only works on your next direct damage attack.
- Shadow Image (Summon Shade morph): Fixed an issue where the shade summoned by this morph would not apply Minor Maim to an enemy that blocked its projectile attack.
- Debilitate (Cripple morph): Fixed an issue where the damage over time effect from this morph could not be placed on the same enemy from different Nightblade casters.
- Leeching Strikes (Siphoning Strikes morph): Fixed an issue where this morph was unable to be cast while you were silenced.
- Malevolent Offering: Fixed an issue where your character could get stuck in the animation of this ability and its morphs.
- Strife: The animation from this ability and its morphs now plays faster, which should make it easier to weave with Light Attacks.
- Dark Magic
- Blood Magic: Fixed an issue where this passive ability would not trigger if you hit an enemy immune to snares with your Daedric Mine abilities.
- Storm Calling
- Ball of Lightning (Bolt Escape morph): Fixed an issue where the ball summoned from this morph could intercept channeled beam attacks instead of only projectiles.
- Aedric Spear
- Spear Shards: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Luminous Shards morph were not displaying hostile red telegraphs to enemy players.
- Blazing Spear (Spear Shards morph): Fixed an issue where the hostile red telegraph from this morph was not indicative of its actual radius.
- Animal Companions
- Eternal Guardian (Feral Guardian morph): Fixed an issue where the bear’s respawn would prevent you from resurrecting another player, and cause that player to be permanently unable to be resurrected until they relogged.
- Known Issue: The bear’s respawn should be less disruptive toward your ability to do other actions or cast other abilities, but may still interfere with resurrecting an ally or other abilities with cast and channel times.
- Swarm: Fixed an issue where the projectile fired from this ability and its morphs would immediately aggro monsters before it reached them.
- Green Balance
- Healing Seed: Fixed a rare issue where this ability and its morphs could fail to heal you and your allies in the area of effect.
- Winter’s Embrace
- Crystallized Shield: Fixed an issue where the visual effects from this ability and its morphs were still appearing to enemies even if you were stealthed or invisible.
- Frost Cloak: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs would not apply their Major Resolve and Major Ward buffs to you if other allies were nearby. It now always applies those buffs to you and the closest 5 allies.
- One Hand and Shield
- Deep Slash (Low Slash morph): Fixed an issue where this morph would fail to apply Minor Maim to the primary target if it hit more than one enemy.
- Defensive Posture: Fixed an issue where the visual effects from this ability and the Defensive Stance morph were not being removed if you recast the ability multiple times.
- Acid Spray (Arrow Spray morph): Fixed an issue where the damage over time aspect of this morph could be reflected.
- Destruction Staff
- Destructive Touch: Fixed an issue where the Frost Clench and Frost Reach morphs were not displaying their visuals effects and scrolling combat text damage values correctly if they were used repeatedly on an enemy target.
- Elemental Rage (Elemental Storm morph): Fixed an issue where Fiery Rage was not increasing the damage dealt by this morph by 10%.
- Pulsar (Impulse morph): Fixed an issue where Rank 1 of Flame Pulsar was not applying Minor Mangle to enemies hit.
- Wall of Elements: Fixed an issue where Wall of Frost and its morphs were not snaring enemies further than 5 meters away from the beginning of the wall.
- Restoration Staff
- According ot the ESO update 1.35 patch notes, the new update has fixed an issue where the Heavy Attack from Restoration Staves wouldn’t play correctly when canceled with Blessing of Protection.
- Soul Magic
- Soul Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Shatter Soul morph were still snaring the enemy target. The snare has been removed from all versions of this ability.
- Mist Form: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs were not granting you immunity to the immobilize from poisons.
- Brutal Pounce (Pounce morph): Fixed an issue where this morph would stun any secondary target, even if they were not already Off Balance.
- Claws of Anguish (Infectious Claws morph): Fixed an issue where the Major Defile debuff applied by this morph was not reducing Health Recovery.
- Infectious Claws: Fixed an issue where you could dodge this ability and its morphs.
- Fighters Guild
- Silver Bolts: Fixed an issue where the snare from by this ability and the Silver Shards morph would not apply to a target that blocked the damage.
- Mages Guild
- Entropy: Fixed an issue where you could dodge individual damage over time ticks from this ability and its morphs.
- Trapping Webs: The morphs for this ability now have unique icons.
- Spiked Bone Shield (Bone Shield morph): Updated the tooltip for this ability and its morphs to better clarify the types of attacks it will return damage against.
- Reach: This skill now properly applies only in areas of Keeps, Resources, Outposts, Districts and Scroll Temples.
- Argonian Resistance: Updated this ability’s tooltip to indicate it grants immunity to the Poisoned and Diseased status effects.
- Dark Elf
- Resist Flame: Updated this ability’s tooltip to indicate it grants immunity to the Burning status effect.
- Resist Frost: Updated this ability’s tooltip to indicate it grants immunity to the Chill status effect.
- Wood Elf
- Resist Affliction: Updated this ability’s tooltip to indicate it grants immunity to the Poisoned and Diseased status effects.
- The Lord
- Expert Defender: Updated the tooltip for this ability to indicate it only works on Player Light and Heavy Attacks.
- Two Handed, Bow, Destruction Staff, and Restoration Staff weapons now count for two pieces towards any item set bonus. Rejoice!
- Decreased the strength of the snare applied by the Hindrance poison to 40% from 50%.
- Akaviri Dragonguard: Fixed an issue where this item set was not reducing the cost of Overload’s Light and Heavy Attacks.
- Blessing of Potentates: Fixed an issue where this item set was not reducing the cost of Overload’s Light and Heavy Attacks.
- Bone Pirate’s Tatters: Fixed an issue where the Max Stamina from this Item Set’s 5-piece bonus was not increasing your damage done with Stamina abilities.
- Caluurion’s Legacy: Fixed an issue where this item set could not trigger from the Inferno and Flames of Oblivion abilities.
- Cruel Flurry: Fixed an issue where this item set’s bonus was being consumed by the Poison Injection morph but was not actually benefiting from it.
- Galerion’s Revenge: Fixed an issue where Lightning and Restoration Staff Heavy Attacks would apply multiple stacks of this item set’s debuff.
- Jorvuld’s Guidance:
- Fixed an issue where this item set’s bonus was not increasing the duration of Major Slayer or Major Aegis.
- This item set no longer displays its visual effect every time you weapon swap into it.
- Shroud of the Lich: Fixed an issue where this item set’s proc was not increasing your out-of-combat Magicka Recovery.
ESO 1.35 Base Game Fixes and Changes
- Added new Battleground Camps to the cities of Daggerfall, Davon’s Watch, and Vulkhel Guard.
- The Battlemaster and a cadre of merchants with a flair for the ferocious are now present in or just outside of the cities of Daggerfall (at a camp along the way to the docks), Davon’s Watch (outside of the city proper along the eastern road), and Vulkhel Guard (amidst the various merchants and dockworkers of the city).
- You may turn in Battleground quests at any of these locations, regardless of your alliance.
- The “Battleground King” achievement now requires you to control at least two Capture Points simultaneously in a Crazy King match. Previously, an error caused it to require simultaneous control of four points.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effects from the Chaosball would be invisible when sprinting.
- Chaosball in Arcane University now increments at 5 points instead of 15.
- Updated the UI pins for the Pit Daemon and Storm Lord Relics in the Deeping Drome.
- You will no longer be able to pull allies into the Pit Daemons spawn area in Arcane University.
- Silver Leash can no longer be used in starter areas of Battlegrounds or respawn locations in Imperial City.
- Alliance Points earned from defending objectives no longer require you to wait in an objective for the tick (the distribution of Alliance Points after combat subsides). Instead, each type of objective will track whether you’ve earned credit towards a defense or offense tick.
- Getting on the credit list is achieved by several actions that already occur in a keep siege, which include:
- Assisting in killing other player characters within a Keep’s area that results in earning AP from that kill.
- Healing and damaging Keep pieces within the area of a Keep.
- Resurrecting a player character within a Keep’s area in which the player who was resurrected is located, rather than where the player doing the resurrection is standing.
- Effective healing (non-self) within a Keep’s area of a player(s) in a battle that would have resulted in AP being granted from a kill. This includes cases where a player is worth 0 or reduced AP from a recent death, such as respawning at a Forward Camp.
- If a credit is sourced between players that are both in areas associated with an objective, the AP awarded to the pool is split 50/50 between the two objectives.
- Offensive (Capture) ticks still have a base value that will be granted regardless of being on the credit list, but any bonus AP earned by combat around and inside an objective will only be granted to players that are on the credit lists.
- You can be on all credit lists for a single Keep Superstructure at the same time (Keep, Mine, Lumbermill and Farm). However, if you attack or defend a new structure (i.e. – a different mine) your credit for the prior structure will be removed.
- Outposts, Towns and Imperial districts will all overwrite each other in terms of credit lists.
- Entering a Delve in Cyrodiil wipes your credit from all lists.
- If your character dies, you will not be cleared from a credit list, but logging out of the game will.
- Increased the amount of Alliance Points you can earn from a Keep Defense with a multiplier based on the lowest ranking resource level of that Keep.
- For example, Keeps that have higher ranks in food, ore and wood, will have a higher defense tick for that Keep.
- For Resources and Outposts, there is a flat rate increase to the AP you can earn on the defense tick.
- Districts do not have a modifier to defensive AP.
- Remember, to earn Defensive AP, you must participate in the defense and not simply show up to watch the fight.
- Added a new Keep Upgrade to more defensive siege weapons. The higher the keep levels are on wood, food and ore, the more siege weapons defenders can place.
- Currently the defensive cap is 30 weapons playable on a fully upgraded Keep.
- Keep upgrades that spawn new structures will no longer cause invisible or missing fixtures when that Keep has more than 60 upgrades.
- Made several changes to Keep and Resource Upgrades:
- Moved the Honor Guard Ability upgrades to Food Rank 5.
- Moved the Mage Guard Ability upgrades to Food Rank 2.
- Towers now have health regeneration enabled on Defense Rank 5.
- Updated the tooltip for Tower\Wall regeneration to properly indicate each upgrade of regeneration is 75% instead of 25%.
- Added new daily quests with a new quest board. These quests include an old favorite such as “Kill 40 Enemy Players”, but also include “Capture Any 3 Keeps”, “Capture Any 9 Resources” and “Capture All 3 Towns”. The “any” quests are a new quest condition and you must capture unique structures meaning you can’t get credit by capturing Aleswell 3 times.
- These quests will rarely grant costume pieces exclusive to Cyrodiil, plus other goodies such as sealed parcels containing crafting materials and treasure maps.
- In this update, the costume reward includes the Arena Gladiator Helm (Hat).
- The Arena Gladiator Helm can be acquired by combining 20 Arena Gladiator’s Proofs, available by completing Conquest Missions in Cyrodiil. These are then combined with an Arena Gladiator’s Recognition, available for purchase from War Researchers in Cyrodiil.
- Aldmeri and Daggerfall quests boards in Cyrodiil now have the proper camera view when interacting with them.
- Drastically reduced the under-population and Underdog evaluation periods. This will result in alliances getting Underdog or under-population bonus scoring adjustments more frequently.
- While under the benefit of Underdog or under-population, capturing and holding your native objectives will give a bonus towards Campaign Scoring.
- Emperors associated with closed Campaigns will now find they are Former Emperors.
- Holding an Elder Scroll is now worth 10 points in all campaigns.
- Adjusted the contents of Champion’s Caches that were obtained prior to Summerset, but which have not yet been opened. This does not impact any Champion’s Caches that will be obtained after the release of Summerset.
- Monsters and guards in CP-enabled campaigns have learned how to handle CP-enabled characters; they will be a bit more difficult to kill and will also hit a bit harder.
- Imperial City remains untouched in this regard across all campaigns.
- The Guard’s version of Eclipse will now properly grant CC immunity when Eclipse wears off.
- Adjusted the textures from the Shadowrend, Molag Kena, and Ilambris Undaunted sets to work better with our dye system. We’ll plan to continue updating the remaining Undaunted sets in the future.
- Your camera will no longer clip after dismounting while moving.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the sky transition to the Dark Anchor effect to snap instead of transition smoothly.
- Monsters using the mummy model now turn more naturally.
- Fixed an issue where characters would clip through some chairs when sitting.
- Generic shared death animations now play for all races.
- Dwarven Sentries now animate correctly when they die.
- Teeth no longer clip through the face on the Flesh Colossus monster and boss.
- Dismounting while moving no longer causes your character to sink into the ground.
- The Minotaur Homespun robes no longer clip through large belts.
- Fixed an issue where you could see through the inside of the Shroud of the Lich helm while equipped on smaller Argonian males.
- Fixed an issue with the Dro-m’Athra Skin displaying texture seams on shoulders and heads.
- Fixed a visible gap when the Hollowjack Homespun shoes were paired with Iron Mercenary Greaves.
- Your facial hair (specifically Bosun’s Droop, Handlebar Mustache and Modest Manly Mustache) no longer changes color based on the dye used on the Glass Rawhide helmet.
- Improved the collision preventing players from walking into and through various assets found within the game.
- Improved camera collision, preventing it from interpenetrating a variety of assets.
- Reduced the number of objects floating in the world.
- Fixed a number of gaps found in the world (i.e. archways, walls, etc.)
- Added additional geometry to assets to improve the game’s visual appearance.
- Improved the level of detail on some models to help with the overall visual quality and performance.
- Removed the physical collision on the cloth portion of various Direnni Banners.
- ESO version 1.35 improved the collision on various terrain assets (such as trees or rocks).
- Added missing geometry to a variety of assets to improve the visual look in the game.
- Improved the level of detail to a variety of assets.
- ESO update 1.35 fixed an issue that could cause your character to be locked in place when accosted by a guard while in first person.
- The denizens of Tamriel are now more likely to greet you with suspicion when you talk to them while you have a bounty. This is a cosmetic change, and does not impact any services they may provide.
Monsters & NPCs
- Monsters are no longer vulnerable to elements.
- They will not proc Explosion, Disintegration, Deep Freeze, Pestilence, or Venom due to Fire, Shock, Frost, Disease, or Poison attacks used against them.
- Likewise, monsters no longer have resistance values reduced against damage dealt by these elements.
- Monsters are no longer resistant to elements.
- They can now proc Burning, Concussion, Chill, Diseased, or Poison due to Fire, Shock, Frost, Disease, or Poison attacks used against them.
- Likewise, monsters no longer have resistance values raised against damage dealt by these elements.
- Monsters that dodge roll no longer always move in the same direction.
- Injured soldiers in Eagle’s Strand can no longer be attacked.
- Attacking or killing a critter no longer takes you into combat.
- Skavenger critters will no longer grant Ultimate.
- Allies of the player are no longer capable of healing the player’s enemies.
- Battlemage: Ice Cage now more accurately describes its effective area.
- Shadow Mage: Fixed an issue where a Shadowy Duplicate would briefly reappear after appearing to explode.
- With the introduction of Jewelry Crafting – and its use of Copper as a base material – we’ve changed the name of the Style Item for the Barbarian style from “Copper” to “Bronze”.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t attune crafting stations in certain areas at a number of set crafting locations, and could attune stations outside of several other set crafting locations.
- The following Motifs will now contribute to your chance to acquire Master Writs:
- Fang Lair
- Worm Cult
- Fixed an issue where a Polymorph’s visuals could temporarily override parts of your Outfit while at an Outfit Station.
- Max rank immovability potions created with three matching ingredients now correctly last longer than those created with two matching ingredients.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapons to fail to display the visual effects for their enchants when part of an outfit.
- Fixed a number of issues with unnamed or incorrectly named Outfit Station banners, as well as replaced some old Dye Station banners with the new Outfit Station banner.
- Moved the Fang Lair Courser mount to the “Special” mount category in the Crown Store and Housing Editor.
- Adjusted the preview camera distance for camel mounts in the Crown Store to make it easier to see the Stamina upgrade visuals.
- Mounts with special spawn-in animations no longer spawn at odd angles with Foot Inverse Kinematics enabled.
- The Following Dungeons have been adjusted to require CP300 in order to queue using the Activity Finder:
- Veteran Bloodroot Forge
- Veteran Cradle of Shadows
- Veteran Falkreath Hold
- Veteran Fang Lair
- Veteran Imperial City Prison
- Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun
- Veteran Scalecaller Peak
- Veteran White-Gold Tower
- Your character will no longer inexplicably be killed in a tiny corner of the staging area of the final arena.
- Hel Ra Citadel
- Yokeda Kai will now consistently grant points when defeated.
- Sanctum Ophidia
- Monsters in Sanctum Ophidia will no longer award points when they should not.
- Fixed an issue where very low level gear equipped by high level players could appear not to have a damage value, and could have different trait values than intended.
- You will no longer receive two Undaunted Enclave Invitations upon reaching level 45.
- The Aldmeri Master Explorer achievement now correctly lists “Khenarthi’s Roost Pathfinder” as a requirement, instead of listing “Khenarthi Explorer”.
- Uncracked Transmutation Geodes obtained from completing Veteran Hard Mode Undaunted Pledges (or rarely from defeating dungeons’ final bosses) will now always grant at least two Transmute Stones.
- Fixed an issue where creatures summoned by Mementos would briefly have collision under certain circumstances.
- The Juggler’s Knives now correctly disappear even if you walk through a door while juggling.
- Simplified the categorization of Pets and Mounts in the Housing Editor to match their categorization in the Crown Store
- Fixed an issue specifically affecting Gamepad Mode where you could be forced to third person when decorating in first person.
- Your house map will no longer show group member pins if they are in a different instance of the house you are in.
- The “Redguard Sofa, Desert Flame” furnishing now supports sitting.
- Target dummies will now always output their correct name in the chat log, even after placing more than one at a time.
- Fixed an issue that made it hard to adjust small items placed on top of a number of rugs and carpets associated with the Great Houses of Morrowind.
- Fixed an issue where the “Target Mournful Aegis” furnishing from the Hubalajad’s Final Treasure furnishing pack would appear sunken into the ground when previewed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Hlaalu Trinket Box, Curious Turtle” to not display the names of its open and closed states when previewed.
- Fixed an issue where the collision was offset from the visuals for the “Clockwork Data Plaques, Folded” furnishing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Stablemaster’s Sign, Large” furnishing to appear as Bind on Equip. The ancient art of sign wielding has not been seen in Tamriel since time immemorial.
- Fixed an issue where the Attuned Crafting Stations for the Night Mother’s Gaze item set didn’t include the word “Gaze” in their names.
- Filled in missing textures on the back of the “Redguard Cupboard, Lattice” and “Orcish Figurine, Strength” furnishings.
- Added a new “Bathing Goods” subcategory to the Suite category of the housing editor. The following items have been moved to this new category:
- High Elf Basin, Standing
- Hlaalu Towels, Folded
- Hlaalu Bath Tub, Masterwork
- Hlaalu Bath Tub, Empty Basin
- Fixed an issue where the “Jar of Green Dye” achievement furnishing was in the “Crafting Stations” category instead of the “Materials” category of the housing editor.
- Updated the furnishing plan drop chances within Vvardenfell and Clockwork City. When you loot a furnishing plan in these areas, you are now much more likely to see furnishing plans directly associated with that area.
- Increased the Collectible Furnishing limit for Notable homes to 50 (from 40), doubled to 100 for ESO Plus Subscribers. You can now display all available collectible furnishings in your manor at the same time!
- Clarified the map UI for a number of homes, to make it easier to tell which areas are accessible and which are not.
- Serenity Falls Estate
- Fixed an issue where two copies of the “Khajiit Dresser, Faded” furnishings would appear at the same exact location when previewing the furnished version of this home.
- Fixed an issue where small gaps were visible along the edges of certain interior walls.
- Pariah’s Pinnacle
- Sealed a small gap beneath the outer edge of a wall on the western stairs.
- Sealed a small gap in the ceiling near the top of the central stairs.
- Updated the “Anthology of Available Abodes” book to more accurately represent real estate opportunities across Tamriel.
- Updated the maps for the Erstwhile Sanctuary and Earthtear Cavern to better indicate where the borders of the playable space are.
- Sealed a small gap in one of the walls of Cliffshade.
- Corrected a long-standing issue where, when placing items, visual effects for those items would not move smoothly with the item.
- Note that certain effects like flames or smoke build up over time, and will still appear to trail behind a bit.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the depth of field to not apply blur correctly.
- Removed the option to switch between the 64-bit client and 32-bit client for those that play on a 64-bit PC.
- Updated the art theme on the patcher to Summerset.
- Updated the installation sizes of the game client so it provides a proper check of space available on your PC before installation begins.
- Resolved some crashes that would occur from within the patcher.
- Increased the amount of CPU cores used by the client, which will improve the overall framerate for players on mid- to high-end CPUs. This will be most notable in PvP or graphically intense scenarios.
- Improved character compositing, resulting in faster character loads and less framerate spikes.
- Fixed issues with character loading that would cause the all black stand-in character models to persist for longer than expected.
- Made some improvements to the issue where the framerate could decrease over time, most notably while in Cyrodiil.
- Implemented additional fixes to prevent long load times across the game.
- Fixed various issues that were causing players in your group to appear invisible.
- Fixed various crashes found throughout the game.
- Improved issues with framerate hitching when running through larger areas (such as cities) on quad-core or better PCs and consoles.
- Improved multithreading usage on quad-core PCs.
- Improved the framerate stability when spending a lot of time in the same zone.
- A Hostile Situation: Speaking to Razum-dar through the jail bars will no longer shove your camera up against his shoulder.
- Lost Bet: The ghost of Beddi will no longer show up in unlikely places.
- Underfoot: The Gnarled Wand you use to break the curse now looks more like the one you actually pick up. Don’t worry, it’s been bugging us for years too.
- The Missing Guardian: Kelmen will no longer forget to speak a particular line not far into the instance of Reinhold’s Retreat.
- The Precursor: Left and right arms will now be consistently named.
- Vision Quest: Fixed an issue where Tedras might not appear for you after going back to the library and collecting necessary reagents.
- Merriment and Mystery: Fixed an issue where the text “SAT Music” would mistakenly appear in chat during this quest.
- Eyes of Azura: The interaction camera with Azura’s Shrine will no longer be facing behind her.
- The Flooded Grove: The interaction with Hermaeus-Mora will no longer appear behind him.
- Fixed an issue where certain NPCs laying on cots could be attacked.
- Tears of the Two Moons: Gathwen will no longer repeat her lines after the bone summoning rituals are stopped, and her health is no longer inexplicably reduced.
- Council of the Five Companions: If you log out and immediately back in during Varen’s vision, you will now teleport out once you come back in.
- Shadow of Sancre Tor: Fixed an issue where the bridge in the lever puzzle room could appear down when it should be raised.
- Soul Shriven in Coldharbour: Fixed an issue where you could not advance the Hooded Figure’s conversation if you started a character in Vvardenfell, then journeyed to Coldharbour and acquired this quest for the first time.
- Velyn Harbor: Marantar is no longer attempting to levitate over his chair.
- The First Step: Khali will now respawn if she somehow gets stuck in the room where you see visions of her history.
- Dream-Walk into Darkness: You can no longer be feared or uppercut through the gates and doors in this instance.
- Tormented Spire: You can no longer be knocked through doors in this zone, and will no longer face a wall upon entering.
- Weeping Giant: Speaking to Utheccan Sterone will no longer place your camera inside a crate.
- Stomping Sinmur: Sinmur now has pips next to his health bar to designate him as a boss.
- Treasure types and Furniture behaviors are now listed alphabetically in the UI.
- The resurrect icon no longer fades in and out.
- DLC achievements are now in their own categories with subcategories, making them easier to look through.
- Items with a category in the Collections menu will now be separated by Collected and Not Collected groupings.
- Fixed an issue where the chat box could become unresponsive after hiding and unhiding the UI.
- Fixed an issue where you could be kicked out of a Vendor UI while interacting with it.
- Fixed an issue where calling the Lua API function SetFloatingMarkerInfo could cause your game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash when scrolling through the addon list quickly.
- Fixed an issue where the icons for the Perfect and Praetorian ranks were swapped in the Alliance War UI.
- The group leader is now the only one who can leave a group queue for Cyrodiil.
- Renamed the “Facial Accessories” category to “Major Adornments”, and the “Jewelry” category to “Minor Adornments” to better reflect the variety of options found in these categories.
- Item Improvement will now keep the item slotted and default to a 100% improvement chance to help prevent accidental improvements that could result in the item being destroyed.
- Attempting to craft a non-set item at an Item Craft Station will now display a confirmation dialog before finalizing the craft.
- Clarified the error message that displays when attempting to use a dye stamp on a costume that cannot be dyed.
- ESO PS4 update 1.35 fixed an issue where improving Bind on Equip items mistakenly showed the result as Bound.
- Fix an issue where vendor items would not display if their trait was researchable.
- Fixed an issue where items could be improperly sorted in the Gem Extraction menu.
- The new indicator on Crown Store categories will now be removed if new collectibles within the category are purchased.
- Fix an issue where you could get kicked to the log in screen when performing multiple searches in the Crown Store.
- Added a new Screenshot Mode as an option found in Video Settings.
- When used, UI elements will fade out, and pressing any button (other than movement and jump) will display the option to Exit Screenshot mode.
- Swapped the order of tabs in the Set Crafting stations; the Set will now be the first option.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltips in the Champion UI could have extra blank space at the top.
- Selecting “Convert to Imperial/Morag Tong style” will now display a message that the functionality has been moved to the Outfit Station.
- Fixed an issue where the store buyback screen failed to categorize properly.
- ESO update 1.35 fixed an issue where grammar tags would display in the Outfit selector header.
- Fixed issue with potential morph tooltips being formatted incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue in the Achievements menu where you could navigate to UI elements not visibly present on the screen.
- ESO version 1.35 fixed a UI error that could occur when opening the guild heraldry window.
- Collectibles within containers will now properly display a tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where the Guild Bid UI wouldn’t display the name of the trader or the time until bidding closed in the footer.
- Fixed an issue where ability icons on the ability bar could flicker when your resources were close to the cost.
- Added an error alert when you try to mount while in werewolf form.
Help & Tutorials
- ESO patch 1.35 made a number of minor improvements and corrected a number of small typos in the in-game Help Menu.
- Corrected the Damage Shield image in the Help Menu.
- ESO version 1.35 added approximately 30 new informative Loading Tips, covering aspects of the game like item sets, DLC-based skill lines, and other useful information.
- When copying permissions between owned houses, the list of houses is now alphabetized.
- ESO 1.35 update fixed an issue where previewing furniture from a vendor would force dismount you and kick you out of the UI window.
- The Daggerfall Outlaws Refuge now has a map pin for Zulgozu, the guild trader.
- New quests will now be automatically tracked as they are picked up.
Check your game update and download the latest ESO update 1.35.