ESO update 1.33 is now available for download. According to the official Elder Scrolls Online 1.33 changelog, the update has fixed the issue with werewolves being taken out of their transformation, a number of crash fixes and improvements (including the one found in the Maw of Lorkhaj), some adjustments to both Dragon Bones dungeons, and more. In addition, the new ESO version 1.33 includes various other bug fixes and improvements.
Previously, the major update 1.32 was released which had added several new features including the highly-anticipated Outfit System, which gives you the freedom to customize the visual appearance of your gear and Home Storage Furnishings.
ESO update 1.33 Changelog
Fixes & Improvements
Dungeons & Group Content (Dragon Bones DLC)
- Fang Lair
- Yiserah’s friendly Spirit Summons will now always choose a separate location to place their barriers while in Normal Mode.
- It is no longer possible to avoid some fight mechanics during the Thorvokun fight.
- You will no longer be teleported into the Lizbet Charnis encounter from just outside the gate unless the encounter is in progress.
- Scalecaller Peak
- Zaan the Scalecaller (Hard Mode)
- Anyone protected from Pestilent Breath will now be safe, even when they happen to be in an area where the ability overlaps.
- The Orb of Stone’s beam will now remain active longer to avoid the beam disappearing when you are actively seeking the Petrification effect.
- The Orb of Stone’s beam now requires less time before applying the Petrification effect.
- The Spellbreaker’s Ward synergy will now apply instantly when activated, rather than after a 600ms cast time.
- When fighting Scalecaller, she will now properly pause for two seconds after completing the Inferno’s Hold ability. This should reduce pressure on the stunned target from follow-up abilities, such as Pestilent Breath.
- The Stony Gaze ability from the Orb of Stone will no longer be present during the encounter with Zaan the Scalecaller on Normal Difficulty.
Alliance War & PVP (Morrowind)
- Map pins will now appear correctly while in Mor Khazgur.
- You can no longer take a Relic or Chaos ball out of bounds in Mor Khazgur near the Storm Lords spawn location and survive.
- Player characters with CC immunity will no longer be interrupted by a stun while interacting with Relics.
Dungeons & Group Content (Thieves Guild DLC)
Maw of Lorkhaj
- Fixed an audio-related crash found in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial.
Combat & Gameplay Fixes in ESO 1.33 Update
- Fixed an issue where the Blade of Woe ability could not be used after you received a Synergy from another player.
- ESO 1.33 fixed an issue where some of your group members would appear to be invisible after going to an instanced area.
- Fixed an issue where some player characters and NPCs would initially appear to be invisible when first loading into an area.
- Ardent Flame
- Searing Heat: Fixed an issue where Rank II of this passive ability was increasing the duration of the heal over time buff from Power Lash.
- Grim Focus: This ability and its morphs will now generate stacks towards the Assassin’s Will and Scourge procs when you begin the Light or Heavy Attack against the enemy target, rather than when the Light or Heavy Attack successfully hits its target.
- ESO update 1.33 fixed an issue where synergy prompts near you could remove your Werewolf Transformation.
- Synergies besides the Werewolf’s own Devour will no longer be visible if you’re in Werewolf form.
Base Game Fixes in ESO version 1.33 Update
- Fixed an issue where Unstoppable potions purchased with Alliance Points had a longer than intended duration following the previous duration change to Unstoppable potions. These now last 6.4 seconds at CP 160, down from 8 seconds.
- ESO version 1.33 fixed an issue that was preventing you from accepting blacksmithing Master Writs while already on a Master Writ requesting a legendary glyph of any type.
- Hats no longer appear while previewing polymorphs in the Crown Store.
- ESO 1.33 fixed an issue where items other than Crafting Materials could be placed in the Craft Bag.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the client to occasionally disconnect while in combat.
- ESO update 1.33 fixed an issue where you could encounter an infinite loading screen after logging back in from a disconnection.
- Fixed an issue that would cause your controller to vibrate continuously after a lockpick would break.
- Corrected the color of map area pins; the pins that are the current focus will once again be blue as intended, and other pins will be grey.
- Talking to a merchant or banker NPC while a tutorial UI window is open will no longer result in the controller becoming unresponsive.
- Updated the wording of the legal document UI buttons to Acknowledge/Cancel, and added a confirmation to ensure you have read and understood the legal documents.
- Utilizing a home storage furnishing will no longer cause your personal bank to be missing the entry to deposit currency.
- Fixed an issue where a UI error would appear when interacting with a home storage furnishing.
- Fixed an issue at the Outfit Station where changes would not properly preview on your character.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when navigating to the Outfit selection on the Character UI screen.
- ESO 1.33 fixed an issue that could temporarily result in an inconsistent appearance when using the Hide Helmet option with an Outfit.
Additionally, the ESO version 1.33 patch also added two new systems to aid players as they adventure throughout Tamriel: a Level Up Advisor and Skills Advisor.
The Elder Scrolls Online v184.108.40.206 is also available on Xbox One. Check your game update and download the latest ESO update 1.33.