ESO update 2.13 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to ESO 2.13 patch notes, the latest update addressed a wide variety of bugs, including many issues reported by the community. Apart from this, ESO version 2.13 also added general performance fixes.
Previously, a major update added Markarth DLC and update 28, featuring the epic conclusion of the Dark Heart of Skyrim. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s ESO patch 2.13 will solve a few of these problems.
ESO 2.13 Patch Notes
Base Game Improvements and Fixes
Alliance War & PVP
- Fixed an issue where pre-made groups with a very high MMR would occasionally not get into a Battleground.
- Fixed issue where group members’ Ready Checks could be declined if their group leader entered a Battleground first while in a different zone from the rest of the group.
- Fixed an issue where the alert for changing a voice chat channel would play excessively when loading in or changing channels.
Events and Celebarations
- ESO 2.13 fixed an issue where Indriks around the paddocks had gone MIA.
Dungeons and Group Content
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Leave Now” button to not work when a group is disbanded, you’re kicked, or everyone leaves.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent your character from sitting on validly placed chairs at certain locations.
- Fixed an issue that could occur with the beams when rotating the “Dwarven Beam Emitter, Medium” furnishing.
- Fixed an issue where some homes would ignore the access permissions set by their owner.
- Fixed a crash associated with linking a large numbers of furnishings in certain particularly complex arrangements.
- Fixed a crash that was prevalent in Trials or within Dragonhold content.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen during UI updates including health changes or Antiquities excavation.
- Fixed a rare crash related to particle effects.
- Fixed a game client freeze that could occur when fighting Caluurion, Garron the Returned, or Nerien’eth and casting Necrotic Barrage or Blood Lust abilities.
- Fixed a crash caused by certain characters in chat and Guild MOTDs.
- ESO 2.13 fixed a rare crash related to animations.
- Addressed a crash that could occur during Trials.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when lots of complex particle effects are created.
- Addressed an issue related to degraded performance in long combat situations.
- Fixed an issue where sorting items in the bank by category in descending order did not function properly.
Download free ESO update 2.13 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.