ESO update 2.13 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to ESO 2.13 patch notes, the latest update includes several crash fixes, including some continually experienced in dungeons and Trials. Apart from this, ESO version 2.13 also fixed an issue with housing permissions.
Previously, a major update added Markarth DLC and update 28, featuring the epic conclusion of the Dark Heart of Skyrim. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s ESO patch 2.13 will solve a few of these problems.
ESO Update 2.13 Patch Notes
Base Game Improvements and Fixes
Alliance War & PVP
- Fixed an issue where pre-made groups with a very high MMR would occasionally not get into a Battleground.
- Fixed issue where group members’ Ready Checks could be declined if their group leader entered a Battleground first while in a different zone from the rest of the group.
- Fixed an issue where the alert for changing a voice chat channel would play excessively when loading in or changing channels.
Events and Celebarations
- ESO 2.13 fixed an issue where Indriks around the paddocks had gone MIA.
Dungeons and Group Content
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Leave Now” button to not work when a group is disbanded, you’re kicked, or everyone leaves.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent your character from sitting on validly placed chairs at certain locations.
- Fixed an issue that could occur with the beams when rotating the “Dwarven Beam Emitter, Medium” furnishing.
- Fixed an issue where some homes would ignore the access permissions set by their owner.
- Fixed a crash associated with linking a large numbers of furnishings in certain particularly complex arrangements.
- Fixed a crash that was prevalent in Trials or within Dragonhold content.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen during UI updates including health changes or Antiquities excavation.
- Fixed a rare crash related to particle effects.
- Fixed a game client freeze that could occur when fighting Caluurion, Garron the Returned, or Nerien’eth and casting Necrotic Barrage or Blood Lust abilities.
- Fixed a crash caused by certain characters in chat and Guild MOTDs.
- ESO 2.13 fixed a rare crash related to animations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a character had many spell effects active.
- Addressed a crash that could occur during Trials.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when lots of complex particle effects are created.
- Addressed an issue related to degraded performance in long combat situations.
- Fixed an issue where sorting items in the bank by category in descending order did not function properly.
Download free ESO update 2.13 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.