A new ESO update 2.16 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official ESO 2.16 patch notes, the latest Elder Scrolls Online update 2.16 addressed crash fixes and added some balancing to the game. Apart from this, the new ESO patch 2.16 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update was released which added a new Greymoor expansion pack to the game. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released with various fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.16 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in ESO Patch 2.16 Notes?
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a non-combat pet tried to crouch before being fully loaded.
- Fixed an issue where textures could shift their position within packfiles, potentially causing the download size of a patch to be larger than necessary.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during player trades in rare situations.
- Made some improvements for situations where you could get a random load screen.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed audio related issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes.
Download free ESO 2.06 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.