ESO 1.54 patch notes (Dec 18) is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the ESO 1.54 patch notes, the latest Elder Scrolls Online update 1.54 added fixes for frequent game freezes or crashes. Apart from this, the new ESO update 1.54 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with the Scalebreaker DLC game pack which includes two new 4-player dungeons – Moongrave Fane and Lair of Maarselok. The previous patch also added multi-crafting, multi-bidding, Undaunted Key improvements, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO 1.54 expected to solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO 1.54 Patch Notes for PS4 & Xbox One
- Your character will no longer get stuck in a Keep piece when knocked in the air by Volcanic Rune.
- Quitting a Battleground before it’s over will now result in a 5 minute penalty instead of 20 minutes.
- Fixed an issue where you could not queue for a Battleground after waiting for more players to join your group.
- Fixed additional edge cases that could result in unsuccessfully joining a Battleground.
- Cradle of Shadows
- Enraged Hoarvors now appear at the correct location when first entering Velidreth’s Catacombs and will once again relentlessly pursue their food. Any Enraged Hoarvors that find themselves outside of the Catacombs will burrow into the ground.
- Fixed an issue which limited how often Moongrave Fane Motif pages could drop. It will now drop rarely when killing the final boss on Normal, occasionally on Veteran, and guaranteed on Veteran Hard Mode as originally intended.
- Placing or moving furniture will now always place the furniture in the correct orientation.
- Fixed an issue with the memory manager that was causing incorrect, excessive memory allocations to occur, leading to game crashes.
- Reduced the texture resolution of mounts for other players to aid in stability; your character’s mount will still appear as normal.
- Slightly reduced the view distance to help with overall stability.
- Slightly increased the time it takes for characters to transition from low resolution to high resolution in an effort to improve client stability.
- Fixed an issue that was causing friends or guild members who logout to still appear as online with missing level information.
- Fixed an issue where the Guild Finder would not display any results when there were more than 20.
- Fixed framerate drop issue.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- ESO 1.54 added multiplayer improvements.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes.
ESO 1.54 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.