ESO update 1.44 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official ESO 1.44 changelog, the new Elder Scrolls Online update 1.44 comes with the latest item sets to the End of Campaign reward mails.Apart from this, the new ESO version 1.44 also include fixes for a couple issues with Guild Traders in Murkmire and dyes that couldn’t be gemmed from Xanmeer Crown Crates, and fixes a performance-related issue that will result in slightly higher FPS. The size of this patch is approximately 450MB.
Previously, a big update was released with the Murkmire DLC Game Pack, a new zone, new quests and more. Additionally, the last update also added 12 new item sets obtainable from Murkmire content, new Motifs, 75 new craftable furnishings, 50 new achievements, and collectibles. Unfortunately, after the last patch, many players encounter a number of problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s ESO update 1.44 expected to solve all these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO 1.44 Patch Notes For PS4
- Guild Traders found throughout Murkmire will no longer wander around, and will now be stationary.
- Guild Traders reserved in Lilmoth will now properly display ownership in your guild interface.
- Fixed an issue where the Silver Dawn Motif was not a guaranteed drop after completing Veteran Moon Hunter Keep on Hard Mode.
- You can now consistently use Flaming Oil through floor grates on Imperial Bridge Houses.
- Fixed an issue where the new item sets for Rewards for the Worthy were not appearing in End of Campaign Rewards. These new item sets will now appear in future End of Campaign reward mails.
- Fixed an issue where dyes received from Xanmeer Crown Crates could not be converted into gems.
- The Arena Gladiator’s Mockery now properly indicates that it consumes 30 Gladiator’s Proofs, rather than 50.
- Fixed a performance-related issue that was triggered when a friend, group member, or guildmate would log in, log out, or change zones. This fix will result in slightly higher FPS, particularly if you are a member of a larger guild.
- Note: If you were searching for your own name inside the guild screen for the performance benefit, you no longer need to do this.
- Lady Eloise’s Lockbox: Fixed an issue where Lady Noellaume would not appear when prompted to speak with her.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities wouldn’t immediately update in the skills menu when they gained experience.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with ESO 1.44.
- Added fixes for framerate drop as well as stuttering and lag issues.
- ESO 1.44 update has added stability improvements.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
- Added various fixes for players reported glitches with ESO version 1.44.
ESO update 1.44 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.