ESO update 1.37 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official ESO 1.37 patch notes, the new Elder Scrolls Online update 1.37 fixes a number of stability issues that were causing game freezes and crashing. In addition, the new ESO version 1.37 also fixed an issue where accounts that previously purchased the original version of the Scalecaller or Fang Lair Motifs and weren’t able to use them properly, and have granted one Ouroboros Crown Crate for each day you logged in earlier this month while the Daily Rewards system was disabled. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was released with the new Summerset DLC. The patch also released the highly anticipated Jewelry Crafting system that allows you to craft, upgrade, research, and transmute Rings and Necklaces.
ESO 1.37 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
Dungeons & Group Content
- Fang Lair
- Lizabet Charnis will no longer reset when a combat pet lands a killing blow on a monster.
- Fixed an issue where buildings and other parts of the environment around Alinor would occasionally disappear.
Combat & Gameplay
- Haeliata and Nagravia
- ESO 1.37 addressed a bug where the gryphon world bosses would sometimes fail to spawn.
Dungeons & Group Content
- ESO update 1.37 addressed an issue where the Shade of Z’Maja’s Baneful Mark ability would not apply when standing in certain sections of the world.
- Fixed an issue where you could not take any fall damage from high areas.
- Fixed a specific n issue which would cause other players to appear invisible for short periods of time.
- Arms of Relequen: Fixed an issue where this item set was calculating its damage based on the highest stack of harmful winds on the enemy, rather than your own individual stack of harmful winds.
- Note: This also affected the Perfect version of the item set.
Base Game Changes in ESO update 1.37
- Fixed an issue where the daily Random Battleground reward (Battlemaster Rivyn’s Reward Box) was tradeable when it should not have been.
- Note: Boxes that are already for sale on Guild Traders will not appear to be Bind on Pickup in the Guild Trader UI. These will still bind to you when you purchase them.
Crafting & Economy
- The unreleased Welkynar Motif will no longer be a Master Writ requirement.
- Fixed an issue where the “Tapestry, Nocturnal” furnishing had card art depicting a tapestry of Clavicus Vile instead of Nocturnal. This does not impact the furnishing, which is correctly a tapestry devoted to Nocturnal.
- The Kollopi Essence disguise can no longer be used while in Battlegrounds.
Miscellaneous Changes in ESO patch version 1.37
- Fixed a crash that would occur during Cyrodiil Keep destruction.
- ESO patch 1.37 fixed a crash caused by loading mounts during a load screen, most commonly when loading into a Keep.
- Fixed a crash from loading multiple character animations with the same Personality equipped.
- Fixed a crash from textures being applied at the wrong time on some assets, most commonly in post-Morrowind content.
- ESO update 1.37 fixed an occasional animation memory threading crash.
- Fixed an occasional crash when loading lights or while previewing/placing furniture or pets.
- ESO patch 1.37 fixed a bug where your game could crash when loading some fixtures.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during an Abyssal Geyser event.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue that would result in poor performance when mounts are in the vicinity.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when previewing items from the Collections UI.
- ESO 1.37 addressed a bug where you could see Guild Trader bids without the proper permissions under certain circumstances.
ESO update 1.37 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.